1299 8 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockliffe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi fellas, for some reason I'm finding that the Mini OSD is showing incorrect values. eg, when at about 50mtrs it's showing 120mtrs! Is there some way of calibrating? I'm using the Naza M V2. Help appreciated.
2014-12-30
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No one? Mr DJI, I have a product of your's which I would be grateful for some help with, thank you.
2015-1-3
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hmm, can anyone please tell me how I get a reply from DJI? Is this the wrong method of getting support? Thanks.
2015-1-4
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's now sorted DJI, thanks for the help anyway.
2015-1-5
Use props
tabletmartinsbr
lvl.1

Portugal

rockliffe@btcon Posted at 2015-1-5 18:58
It's now sorted DJI, thanks for the help anyway.

Hi!

How did it fixed?
I have the same problem but from the DJI App
2015-1-5
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Which Flight Controller you use?
2015-1-8
Use props
tabletmartinsbr
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello and tks a lot for the reply

It´s a brand new P2V+ Version 3 stock with the new remote
I have re-uptade everything 2 and 3 times to the newest firmaware remote included

My problem is with the Distance telemetry from the App
It was all ok (0m, gps lock and in the ground) until i start the motors.... then, with out leaving the ground the distance incresses by it self....

All is new, acquired in December 30

I take off and within 10m from me (sometimes 50m, depends)  the App says "Not enough power to return home" (the App thinks i am too far) and the phantom is right there, fully charged... but the App says it´s 800m away.... sometimes 300m away... sometimes 200m... depends... but never Zero or the correct distance as i see in videos with the phantom in the ground or flying  close

I see in videos 0m when the Phantom is in the ground.... and when it takes of, i see the distace increasing as it goes.... normally

I toke it to the store and the vendor said it was the compass, he opened and changed the compass then we tried
It was worst....

Then he said to leave the Phantom there to analyse
3 days later he called (today) and i whent there

He said i don´t have any problem since it works in his phone

He had an old version of the App and sugested a downgrade....
My App´s version is 1.0.54, i dont remember his but it was lower

The vendors Android was the most accurate, it only incressed Distace for 15m/20m in the ground (slowly... it started 2m...5m...eventualy stoped and fluctuated between  15/20m)

I whent home and now i notice less gps signal, lost of gps signal (cames and goes), diferent motor noise and one or two details that makes me fell like selling the Phantom and giving up

Before leaving in the store, i had with motors off, 8, 9 once 11 satelites lock, now hardly 6...and decreases (today test only) and the Distance problem still exists ....  plus new issues and plus a new phantom that looks like an old one

Next test will be Monday or Tuesday, i need time away from the Phantom and bread...

Sorry my english and please Help if you can
2015-1-10
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

tabletmartinsbr Posted at 2015-1-11 09:54
Hello and tks a lot for the reply

It´s a brand new P2V+ Version 3 stock with the new remote

You mean in another smart phone the distance malfunction disappeared?
back to your own phone, do you in camera interface or ground station interface?
2015-1-13
Use props
tabletmartinsbr
lvl.1

Portugal

yes, in my galaxy note the distance problem disappeared, although fluctuates  from 5m to 15m

Didn´t understand the other question but i haven´t used the Phantom since to try the other functons but i have satellites issues now...hardly 6 (in the tablet and in the phone)

2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules