Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Insurnace
1271 4 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gruprecht
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136086 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have read on the Phantom Threads that some Phantom owners have insured their Phantoms through squaretrade.com. Has anyone contacted Square Trade regarding the Inspire 1's....? I see under the camera section on Square Trades site, as the subsection used by the posters, up to $2999.00 is available for $460 for 3 years! Seems like a reasonable amount to pay.....

2014-12-30
Use props
gboivin
First Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had contacted them yesterday and the lady I talked to said they are no longer taking insurance quotes for drones. If anyone else out there got some other Insurance for drones, I and a lot others would be interested
2014-12-30
Use props
gboivin
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I had contacted them yesterday and the lady I talked to said they are no longer taking insurance quotes for drones. If anyone else out there got some other Insurance for drones, I and a lot others would be interested
2014-12-30
Use props
gboivin
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

2014-12-30
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

I have a Umbrella liability Insurance policy with my homeowners insurance giving me $1,500,000 in liability insurance for about $200 per year. That is nice to know it will cover legal fees and liability if you crash. I also had a flyaway with my Phantom 2 vision and filed a claim under my home owners policy. The policy paid for my loss less the deductible, but my rates went up the next year.
2014-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules