Customer Service
802 2 2016-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToeCutter166
New

United States

Well here goes my rant.  I ordered the Osmo and the handle package sometime in late November early December.  I then receieved an email that I wouldn't be revceiving them until after Christmas.  I cancelled the order on December 14.  On December 15th I received a confirmation of my cancellation which stated that my Paypal account would be refunded.  Sometime after Christmas, it may have even been after the new year, I received my order in the mail.  The box clearly has a ship date of December 20th on it.  A full five days after I received my order cancellation confirmation.  After what seemed to be and endless odyssey of emails back and forth between myself and the DJI online store which included me having to take pictures of the items so that they may have their "status" checked and sending a copy of DJI's cancellation confirmation email to me not once but twice, finally today I get the email I think I have been waiting for.  I can send my items back, whaaahoooo!!!!  Oh but wait, I didnt read the fine print.  I can expet them to deduct $30.00 from my refund for shipping and there was no RMA number included with the email, I'm to write my order number and refund on the outside of the box. Are you kidding me? This is the first time I have had to use DJI customer support.  As the owner of a Phantom 2, Phantom 3 professional and an OSMO all of which I have been very happy with, I expected more from DJI than this.  Never again.  You've just lost a customer.  
2016-1-8
Use props
tcbsfwd
New

United States

I just bought the phatom 4K for 1259 and now your selling it for 799 ....I'm bringing it back to Best Buy ....what's your policy
2016-1-8
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, ToeCutter166, first, we aoplogize for the bad experience. May I have your order number or Zendesk ticket number? Thanks.
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules