Thank you, DJI
1567 7 2014-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ultraturtle
lvl.2

Panama

Now that we have confirmation that our Inspire 1s have been picked up by FedEx and are winging their way to be delivered to us in 1 week, I'd like to pause for a moment to thank everyone at DJI for their hard work over the course of a difficult couple of months.

First off, thanks for creating the Inspire 1 in the first place.  Every design is a compilation of comprimise, and I applaud the decisions you made to give us this much capability at this price point.

Thanks for having the courage to fix issues and delay shipment rather than rushing a less than optimal product just to meet the holiday shopping window.  I know this cost you millions in lost sales.

Thanks for letting us all know as soon as possible that our orders would be delayed.

Thanks for communicating clearly the reason for the delay.

Thanks for the sweet custom case!

Thanks for being patient and understanding of our frustration with the wait.

And finally, thanks for setting and meeting your deadline to ship.  Looks like you fulfilled your "last week of December" promise with 7 hours and 16 minutes to spare!:

FedEx Shipping Confirmation.png
2014-12-31
Use props
awaissarwar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No they havent n i would not like to thank them for not shipping on first come first serve basis. Very unhappy about that. Im happy for you though. Hope you get it in time and enjoy.
2014-12-31
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.3

United States

So DJI is requesting a future delivery date to make sure that all distributors get the product in and shipped out so it is delivered on the same day.
2014-12-31
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2014-12-31 22:30
So DJI is requesting a future delivery date to make sure that all distributors get the product in an ...

IMHO, if distributors get their units early as you postulate, we will be seeing people with them before the 7th.
2014-12-31
Use props
ultraturtle
lvl.2

Panama

Also, thanks for shipping our preorders by air.  I know you get a better rate, but that's a $325 value to me!
2014-12-31
Use props
ultraturtle
lvl.2

Panama

MTShipp Posted at 2014-12-31 22:58
IMHO, if distributors get their units early as you postulate, we will be seeing people with them b ...

That's as it should be.  DJI's relationship with its retailers would be damaged if DJI were to be perceived to be undercutting them by giving preferential service to direct sales customers.  It's only a 2 day hold.  I'll survive.
2014-12-31
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

bump to get real chat back in the chat forum
2014-12-31
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

thanks for your attitude and for sharing ultra turtle.

2014-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules