Firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davidklein1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

Sorry if it's a daft question. For one reason or another I have not been able to use my phantom 3 pro for a while and am well behind on firmware updates.
My aircraft is at 1.1.9 so looking like 4 updates behind and my remote is 1.1.8.
Should I systematically go through the updates one by one or can I do the most recent and all will be fine?

Cheers
2016-1-14
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Firmware Update 1.05.00.30     If I were in you're shoes  I Would  just install that one....RC , Battry , And Bird .........don't install the newer stuff just yet. get up to date as far as that and just enjoy your bird for a few months, let them get the geo -fence / nightmare crap a bit more sorted out before upgrading again
2016-1-14
Use props
Davidklein1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

AlaskanTides Posted at 2016-1-14 10:28
Firmware Update 1.05.00.30     If I were in you're shoes  I Would  just install that one....RC , Bat ...

Thanks for the info..really helpful
2016-1-14
Use props
travis5550
New

United States

I have a brand new Advanced and am in a similar boat. I previously had a P3S that was pretty much current, so at the moment I am missing the 2.7K camera and intelligent flight modes in particular.  There are several updates available - is it ok to just install the latest firmware, or do I really need to go through every update in sequence? The latter sounds like a pretty miserable process.  Can someone from DJI comment here?
2016-1-14
Use props
Davidklein1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bump for anyone from DJI to reply
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

You can upgrade the aircraft firmware to version 1.6.4  directly . If you are using a GL300A  , please update the RC firmware to version 1.3.2 via SD card ,and then upgrade RC firmware to version 1.5.7 in DJI Go App  .
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules