Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long before customer service responds to a US request?
823 9 2016-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isuksig98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17182 ft
United States

I seem to be stuck in customer service limbo. I reported a crash due to a battery failure on Dec 28 and worked with the China CS team for about a week. Ultimately they couldn't help me because I live in California so they pointed me to the NA site without porting any of the data or information that I gave them so I had to start from square one again. (might seem dumb on my part to contact CN in the first place but my Inspire One was a gift from a Chinese friend who bought it direct from the factory in Shenzhen).

Anyhow, I submitted a ticket on January 6, and received an automated notice that they've received it and will get contacted shortly.

...then nothing.

I don't really want to sit on the phone for hours on end, so I'm wondering what you guys have experienced? I'm sure that DJi is working through the holiday rush but I've got a $5k bird collecting dust... eight days without contact seems aggressively poor.

So...is this normal?

2016-1-14
Use props
jamescole
lvl.2

Mexico

Its been two weeks since I got my ticket, never a response from a human... DJI really sucks at customer service!
2016-1-14
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

As a business owner, I would be embarrassed if my company had that as a "satisfactory" goal for customer service. With several hundred thousand "drones" sold in the last 3 months I would think that profits are threw the roof....
This is the reason DJI is hiring a "social media manager" in California, you would have to be very talented to logically respond to that kind of warm and fuzzy feeling both of you are having at this moment. Knock on wood I never have to empathize with you.Keep your head up and be the squeaky wheel, call or email daily... keep writing posts of your frustrations and the journey to get a defective product serviced or replaced, it will help others.
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.3

China

Could you advise the ticket number you got from our US branch? I will look into this and help you out.
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.3

China

Jamescole, what's your ticket number?
2016-1-14
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

Good Job Terry
2016-1-14
Use props
teamnest1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once they receive it, its usually 2 weeks from that point for them to fix it. It's a LOT better now.

If its a warranty repair - Its been a while but if I remember correctly,  I only got 2 updates : When they receive it & when its shipped back to you.

If its paid repair, you will probably get a notice of repair bill.

You will be up in the air soon, just need a little patience Best of luck to you!
2016-1-14
Use props
isuksig98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17182 ft
United States

DJI-Terry Posted at 2016-1-14 17:17
Could you advise the ticket number you got from our US branch? I will look into this and help you ou ...

Hi Terry,

Thanks for chiming in. My ticket number is: #242416

any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

isuksig98 Posted at 2016-1-15 11:30
Hi Terry,

Thanks for chiming in. My ticket number is: #242416

I just looked at your ticket and I will have someone work of it tomorrow. Sorry that you have not been tended to yet. I'll make sure you are contacted first thing in the morning.
2016-1-14
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Hey guys you will like this one. I called in CA and was on the phone for only half an hour. They took all the info
And sent me the paperwork through email in the next 5 minutes. I sent in my Inspire 1 for a lot of work and
It took them 3 days to repair. I need to send them the money and she will be on her way home in one weeks time.
Now that's what I call service. Last time it took 2 1/2 months. They are moving in the right position. I'll check out their
Work when I receive it.
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules