Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Standard FW
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tcmitch1
lvl.1

Can someone please tell me what the latest FW for the Standard is?  I 'm showing on the GO app as 1.3 as the latest FW.  
GO App is 2.5.
She has flown great so far with no issues.
thanks!
2016-1-14
Use props
Voodoo288
lvl.1
Flight distance : 689603 ft
United States

Looks like for standard users the current firmware is 1.3.50, it would be nice if DJI gave us Standard owners our own forum since the firmware among other things is drastically different from the Pro/Adv series.
2016-1-14
Use props
cdwilson0302
lvl.1

United States

I don't have 1.3.50 FW on my S. Should I upgrade? Is it a big difference?

How do you upgrade? Just download it on the micro SD card and turn the drone on like normal?
2016-1-14
Use props
Voodoo288
lvl.1
Flight distance : 689603 ft
United States

In the DJI GO app with everything connected you should get a message on the home screen (not in camera mode) that the firmware is ready to be updated.
2016-1-14
Use props
tcmitch1
lvl.1
United States

What Voodoo said. Mine flies very stable...
2016-1-14
Use props
tcmitch1
lvl.1
United States

Voodoo288 Posted at 2016-1-15 02:58
Looks like for standard users the current firmware is 1.3.50, it would be nice if DJI gave us Standa ...

Thanks for your reply voodoo
2016-1-14
Use props
Juliano Cruz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I am no sure what is, but after the last update I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard. During the auto take off, it just turned up dow and crashed. All the motors were working properly, but the bird did that strange behavior. After that, I cleaned everything, the motors took long time do turned off, the gimbal wasn't work after the accident. I clean the gimbal with a brush and now it's working again. Today I'll do a test if the bird still works. I'm very disapointed with this situarion, crashed during the auto take off.
Another issue with the new firmware was the signal lost. In a distance of 10 meters the applications is warning me weaky signal, it's a joke.
2016-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules