Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge 2 & Slave Unit setup
1920 2 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jem
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1696788 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just finish setting up a Lightbridge 2 and slave unit on my S900 with an iPad Air for master and iPhone 6 Plus for slave. It all works but there a few little weird things which if you know about could save you loads of time.Launch the app first and then turn on the lightbridge ground unit so that lightbridge appears as an option to then enter into, sometimes it just gets stuck on Inspire. I dont know if this would happed if I hadn't used DJI GO for my Inspire.

My ground unit and air unit were paired and I got control through my A2 imediately. To get a video feed however in the image trasmission settings I had to switch from EXT to LB and then back to EXT. Then wait a few seconds and it kicks in. This happens everytime I use it which is a bit annoying.
I also found that if you switch the bandwidth allocation to EXT 100% you get a much bigger latency. Leave it at LB 10%, EXT 90% and it seems to work much better.
With the slave unit again launch the app then turn on the slave ground unit. I aso found that when I make changes in some of the menus the thing I'm changing suddenly dissapears. When I then go out of camera view using the home button the app has changed to Inspire. Turn off and on the slave ground unit and lightbridge option comes back. This seemed to happen alot when I was setting up but now I'm not changing anything it has settled down.
I've also got the HDMI working on the slave unit but again it seems you have to follow a order to stop the app bombing out to inspire.
1 master app
2 master unit
3 swtich from EXT to LB to EXT
4 slave app
5 slave unit
6 swtich from EXT to LB to EXT

7 plug in HDMI monitor
8 swtich feed for it from EXT to LB to EXT

Just got to test fly it now.
Hope this may bo of help to someone.

2016-1-15
Use props
GerryPacher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5821539 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi jem, I don't have an answer to your problems but I can confirm the following problems (using at the moment only controller):

a) gets stuck during intro: I close the app and restart again.
b) problem with video feed.

Please let me know when you have a "final" solution.

Kind regards, Gerry
2016-1-16
Use props
AERISRUN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 909685 ft
  • >>>
Réunion

GerryPacher Posted at 2016-1-16 23:16
Hi jem, I don't have an answer to your problems but I can confirm the following problems (using at the moment only controller):

a) gets stuck during intro: I close the app and restart again.

Hello,

Any solution to your problem ?

I still can't get any video feed from LB2.

Thanks.

Adrien
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules