Ronin-M What is "Push mode"?
8751 4 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I have the ronin-M and i resently updated it to new firmware, there is a new feature called "push mode", and i dont know what it does, does it means you can readjust camera balance without turning it off?
2016-1-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Ronin-M Push Mode allows the tilt and pan axes to be adjusted directly by hand while the Ronin-M is turned on. This function can be enabled in the DJI Assistant app or PC/MAC Assistant.
Do not adjust the gimbal by hand too frequently when Push Mode is enabled, or else the motors may overheat and enter Overheating Protection Mode, at which point a manual restart is required.
This feature is available with Ronin-M IMU firmware v1.4, GCU firmware v1.2.
2016-1-27
Use props
Flying Andy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328786 ft
Italy

Hallo,  after change the camera i use normally with a lightest one (Sony Alpha 6500 with 18-105 mm lens) the manu push mode seems not wotking anymore (all relative functions are remained always on the app)...Everytime i try to correct it by hand, it return at the startin position, what could be? With the previous camera (more weight) was working correctly...thx, Andy
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Flying Andy Posted at 2017-6-28 12:52
Hallo,  after change the camera i use normally with a lightest one (Sony Alpha 6500 with 18-105 mm lens) the manu push mode seems not wotking anymore (all relative functions are remained always on the app)...Everytime i try to correct it by hand, it return at the startin position, what could be? With the previous camera (more weight) was working correctly...thx, Andy

Have you tried setting the Ronin back to factory defaults and setting it up again?
2017-6-29
Use props
JacoboCastro
New
Colombia

I Can´t turn on the manual adjustment in the push mode menu. why?
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules