How do I uninstall the WIN USB driver completely
2032 0 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
helisurveysheli
lvl.1
Australia

Hello,

My lightbridge ground and air unit wont be recognized in the lightbridge assistant. It used to work a couple of months ago but when I tried yesterday I got nothing, no lights blinking, no firmware versions etc... I can login to my account on the assistant and the laptop makes the noise when you connect the units so it is recognizing the USB connection. I have tried it on a different computer that has never had any DJI software on it doing a new install of the driver and assistant and it works fine. I have tried all the usual stuff, stopped all firewalls and anti-virus programs, un-installed the driver and assistant, cleaned the registry using a registry cleaner, rebooted and tried re-installing everything. Still nothing. The A2 assistant works fine its just the lightbridge one that doesn't work. When I re-install the driver it does so successfully but says under the Status "Not needed (No device for update present)". I have used exactly the same USB cable on the other computer that worked and tried different cables when installing the driver. All this leads me to believe that un-installing the driver completely and reinstalling it might work. I just cant find out how to COMPLETELY remove the driver from my PC. The assistant remembers my login details when I re-install it so I guess it still has some info stored somewhere when I uninstall the software. Any help would be great. At the moment the only way I can think to fix this is a complete wipe of my laptop or buy a new one!!

Cheers,

Rob.

2016-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules