DJI Go not connecting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dick
New

United States

i had everything working and made a few flights with my phantom 3 advanced i used my s5 phone then bought a tablet for it a samsung galaxey tab e. set it up and was working good. in flight the tablet disconnected and i lost video and indicators. i landed safley but the app wouldnt connect. so while tinkering i uninstalled the app thinking that was the issue. Now when i start everything up i can just view how to connect to the P3 and it does not give me the camerview button. has anyone experenced this?

2016-1-16
Use props
Jasper99
New
Flight distance : 157785 ft
United States

I had the same problem though with a P3 pro.  Initially could enter camera view but it showed disconnected.  It then reverted to not being able to enter camera view. I tried numerous USB cables, and many suggestions on the board here (USB debugging on/off, etc.)  Nothing worked.  I pulled the USB circuit board out and re-installed just in case I had a bad connector.  It worked - on both my Galaxy Tab T520 and my iPhone and would not work on either before.  I posted this to another thread and a user with the same problem tried it but it did not work for him.  Support group told me my problem was Go app was not compatible with the Galaxy and to use my iPhone.  Well, that is wrong since it is working now and worked before the problem as well.
2016-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules