Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A2 and LB2. Need help before i start getting crazy
1132 4 2016-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone.

I spend the day yesterday installing the LB2 on my S1000 with the A2 controller. The video works great on master and slave no problem. Here come the troubles when you want to configure the remote controller with all the functions of the A2 or even with the Z15 gimbal. There is only some push button. What can we do with that ? Push = on let go =off. And that not all. For example, if you configure a push button for the CC control channel it will anyway stay to CC because it stays in the middle of the course. (Hope my English is clear enough). So It is to CC you press it goes to banked turn. You let go it comes back to CC. You can reverse channels so when you press it goes to OFF then back to CC when you release. But that does make any sense. Another example for the gimbal. The record button is one of the buttons on the slave remote. But nothing I configured. So I tried to unmap everything and it still records! And I tried to map the correct button to record and it does not work.

I am used to configuring this Futaba and Taranis where you can do everything you need to make it work well but here I am lost. No way to configure those remote. Am I totally stupid or it is not possible to configure correctly?

Please DJI help!!!!

2016-1-17
Use props
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

Ok i spend another day trying but i think there is nothing to try. The LB2 remotes are not configurable at all. If you have the A2 like me you'll have to forget about CC, H-Fence, Banked turn and all. You'll have to use 50% max of what the A2 can give. Hope DJI will get an update of DJI GO so that we can configure the remotes.
2016-1-17
Use props
ducpeter
Captain
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

you are right
2016-1-17
Use props
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I thought I might upgrade to LB2 this spring/summer. The remote must be made configurable, and have enough configurable controls to make use of the A2's functions. No upgrade for me unless that happens.
2016-1-17
Use props
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

I send it back today to the shop where I got it. Lucky there are nice enough to give my money back. Until there is no update DON'T buy a LB2.
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules