dji ronin assistant app
5009 4 2016-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zainabjasminmal
New

United Kingdom

I cant seem to reset the password for the bluetooth conection to my gimbal. As far as im aware i didnt set up a password.

I tried to reset the password on the mac software, which says the reset was successful please press enter to type, when i press enter it doesnt allow we to type anything at all!

Is there a deafault password at all?
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

There is not any default password, it is created by yourself, after you clicked on "Reset Password", restart your Ronin, and go to APP again, if you did reset it successfully,  it will search like Ronin-M NEW, please confirm.
2016-1-20
Use props
office.polocam
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2016-1-20 15:48
There is not any default password, it is created by yourself, after you clicked on "Reset Password", ...

I am having the same issue. I have the DJI RONIN-M V1.6
I made a device name and password, then for some reason, after turning the app off and ronin-m off and back on again, it wouldn't connect with same password.

I then plugged ronin-m into MACBOOK PRO and used the GIMBAL software to RESET PASSWORD, and it said reset successful. I turned off ronin-m, unplugged USB cable from it, and tried connecting my APP to ronin-m and it is asking me for a device name and password, but overtime time I hit 'GO', NOTHING is happening! This is very frustrating.
The APP says 'Device Selection' to be 'RoninM:New', I click on it, then it says 'RoninM:NewConnecting', then I get asked for the Device name and password. I made easy ones, but nothing is happening.

Please Help
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

office.polocam Posted at 2016-2-3 22:13
I am having the same issue. I have the DJI RONIN-M V1.6
I made a device name and password, then fo ...

Restart your Ronin &Phone, try again
please try another phone to see if it helps
2016-2-3
Use props
levandevideo
New

Sweden

I'm having this exact issue.
* Couldn't log in with old password in android app (Nothing happens on 'Go'),
* Connected via Mac
* Reset password & Restart devices
* Bluetooth now shows up as RoninM:New
* After connecting writing a device name and password the 'Go' button does nothing

Tried:
* Restarting devices
* Reinstalling apps
* Different platforms (Mac, Win, Android, iOS)
* Different device names and passwords (Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers and all combinations between them)
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules