Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SOLVED! RONIN roll drifting problem issue :)
5065 8 2016-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Hello. Please I need HELP with a DJI Ronin (1º Generation).

I have upgraded it to Ronin Assistant v1.4 and v1.8 and now the RONIN is unusable because it have ROLL DRIFTING and TILT INCLINATION. The camera looks down.

I have tried to install the v1.2 Assistant software but the problem persist.
I have uploaded it to MediaFire. You can download Windows version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/me4jpoquddbzevc/DJI_GimbalAssistant_1.2.rar

Is there someone here with the same problem?

Thank you
Regards

2016-1-17
Use props
kent
lvl.1
United States

I just "upgraded" my Ronin firmware and now it spins all over the place. Non-stop drifting. DJI will never do anything to help. Now I'm stuck wasting another day trying to fix this hunk of crap.
2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Make the firmware are up to date, GCU1.0, IMU3.0, Be sure to click Default after the firmware upgrade, otherwise the Ronin may not function properly
Be sure to restart and then calibrate your Ronin after the firmware upgrade to prevent it from drifting
2016-1-20
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Hello Cathy. Problem is not solved. My DJI RONIN is unusable. I have upgraded it to latest firmware some times. I have set it to default values. I have calibrated it lot of times. DJI has tried to install a special firmware with remote control of my computer, but the RONIN do not work correctly. Always is the same result: When I turn the YAW axis, the ROLL axis turn inclined and TILT axis too. I have contacted DJI support and they has derivatived me to DJI Europe support. They has asked to me for my personal data and I have respond to him inmediatelly, but I have waited 1 week and no one respond me. I need the RONIN to work. I am loosing works. And all is for this inconvenience for updating the RONIN  : (

Please, I need a RMA number to send it to DJI Europe (Holland) for repair as soon as possible. Thank you.
2016-2-5
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Today DJI Europe have sent to me the RMA tracking number to send to him my DJI RONIN for repair.
2016-2-8
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Here is a video to show what is happening to my RONIN after the firmware upgraded to GCU v1.0 and IMU v3.0

2016-2-16
Use props
ill7
lvl.2

Spain

Today I have received my Ronin from DJI repair center in Netherlands, and this is the results

2016-3-3
Use props
glkimpson
New

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2016-1-20 19:07
Make the firmware are up to date, GCU1.0, IMU3.0, Be sure to click Default after the firmware upgrad ...

HI Cathy!

My ronin is running into the same issue. And has since I upgraded the firmware 2 months ago.  I have tried to talk with DJI support but they haven't been much help. I was hoping to get the downgraded firmware sent to me as the others have.  Thank you so much for your assistance.

Gabe
2016-3-9
Use props
opanaaa
New

Moldova

My ronin is doing that.... what is the problem?
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules