Bringing the speed down
854 5 2016-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NewViewVideo
New

United States

Can anyone tell me how I can slow the speed down a little?. When I'm doing video's I have a hard time getting a smooth speed. I tried to bring the numbers down but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What numbers are you bringing down? If you don't give it full travel of the stick it won't go as fast.
If it's too jumpy for you, you can slow down the basic gains and it will fly more mushy and not so agile.
2016-1-17
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-17 21:30If it's too jumpy for you, you can slow down the basic gains and it will fly more mushy and not so agile.
I think that's what he needs instructions on how to get to the gains.  I'm at work, and don't have access to my Inspire to talk him through it.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Starship Posted at 2016-1-18 08:36
I think that's what he needs instructions on how to get to the gains.  I'm at work, and don't have a ...

From the main menu that takes you into the settings, the top tab is MC settings, then Gain & Expo (you can set those to .20 if you want slower movements at center stick) settings, then scroll down to Gain and try the Pitch, Roll, and Yaw at 80.
2016-1-18
Use props
gboivin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can also practice with the gains while in simulator mode. See what may work best for you and then apply the setting with actual flight. Safe Flying!
2016-1-19
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

gboivin@msn.com Posted at 2016-1-19 06:14
You can also practice with the gains while in simulator mode. See what may work best for you and the ...

This. Adjust gains + use simulator mode.
2016-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules