Who are the good guys?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

We get plenty of hard luck stories here: how about some positive ones?

In particular I bought my P3Pro from BuildYourOwnDrone in the UK. I've had a couple of problems.  However, their after sales support has been outstanding.  They're a professional, competent and pleasant organisation to work with - highly recommended.  It can be tempting to buy from a high street store but you know - you really do - that when things go wrong chances are that the guy behind the counter is going to be little or no help at all.

Spo I hope the forum admins will permit this endorsement.  (Other than being a very happy customer, I have no other link to them.)
2016-1-18
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

My Positive story is:

Around 5 months ago I Bought a Phantom 3 Pro, And at First I had Buyers Guilt thinking Its tooo expensive and how can I justify the cost! ..,  BUT its turned out to be the BEST thing I have done.  The P3 has made me look at the world from a different perspective, (literally) and has given me and my son Many hours of pure joy....

I have sometimes have pressed RTH with trembling fingers... with the craft safely and without any drama automatically returning back from many hundreds of meters away, and I've been left  Thinking OMG... That was Awesome!!!

Without A Doubt, out of all the things I got, one of My BEST purchase last year was the P3!

The Good Guys..: This Forum has some very understanding and supportive people, who rush to help anybody out of a problem or patently answer questions, and provide help, no matter how trivial. - Thanks Guys & Girls!  (you Know Who You Are!)
2016-1-18
Use props
cacollins0220
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294016 ft
United States

I would agree with you guys that this is one of the greatest tools I have in my toolchest.

around 99% of my flights have been hazard free and without issues. ANY issues. and the 1% that the unit had problems, it was USER ERROR. My user error.

overall the people on this forum are really great to work with. you get guys from DJI like KEN and Patrick that are great to work with. they help when they can, or point you in the direction you need to go to, if they cant.

lots of people here can be real trolls though. so just ignore them and move on.
2016-1-18
Use props
stray_bullets
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I agree, while I still am currently going through the bad mostly my experience has been all good so far.
2016-1-18
Use props
stray_bullets
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I meant to go on to say, I have nothing but praise for dji and the products, design and quality. I compare them personally to Apple of the drone world, I just hope the customer care can live up to the worthy reputation that dji is beginning to aquire...
2016-1-18
Use props
hummingbird.uav
First Officer
Flight distance : 8378937 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mine has been flying great, 45 hours of airtime, 288 flights.  Never a problem with a software update.
2016-1-18
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Thousands of exiting, scary (in great ways), happy, cool, awesome and plain Ok. flights here on everything from Phantom 1.1 to Phantom 3 Professional.
A few bad ones back when both me and DJI were Newbees but those where mostly my fault.
One devastating flight which would not have been a big deal was it not for the German Customer Service.
Update your gear and treat it with due respect and I think you'll stay super happy for a long time!
2016-1-18
Use props
pantera989
lvl.3

New Zealand

Bought mine from a well known and established Photography/Video store here in New Zealand. Had nothing but good experiences so far, however there knowledge of the drone was only from feedback of other customers who had bought one, as they have never given them ago themselves. One problem I did encounter, is that apparently the New Zealand supplier for DJI parts won't supply prop's, as "it's too hard". This means I have to by my props from random online stores and hope that they are actually genuine DJI props.
2016-1-18
Use props
Skyruss
lvl.1
United States

Love this little machine. With trembling hands and racing heart I am ever eager to fly.
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules