2031 3 2016-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I am about to buy a new inspire Pro with the X5 or X5R and upgrade from my Phantom 3 Pro.

The thing that dont make me feel super comfortable with this is if there is a "new" release of the Inspire 2 with Lightbridge 2 soon to be released? Or can someone from DJI inform us if there is going to be an upgrade from the I1 with LB1 to I2 and LB2. That would please a number of users if that would be possible.

Can someone shed some light on this question? Please

And yes, I know there is always new things coming out. But after i bought my Phantom 2 vision plus, the 3 was released a couple of weeks after. I dont want to be in the same situation this time. Unfortunately I dont have a family fortune to use.

I hope I can get some serious answers.

Mikael

2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

we don't have any info here about that... however staying current on a market is not easy and pretty costly
2016-1-18
Use props
mikael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-19 04:57
we don't have any info here about that... however staying current on a market is not easy and pretty ...

I understand that it might be costly. But I guess you have an idea about DJI's policy regarding your products. The Pro units are upgradable. How about your policy regarding the Inspire 1?
2016-1-19
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

To be honest, I would keep what you have.  It is a proven, well mostly, airframe with lots of support from the community.  Even if they release the Inspire 2 next week, I wouldn't dare plunk down what will surely be $3000+ on it.  You may not have been around, but the early days of the Inspire saw some turbulent times.  Better off building your business/hobby/etc off a proven platform and if you feel you need the Inspire 2 then great.  Just remember, lots of people are doing just fine with the Inspire, so anything the 2 brings will be quality of life more than anything.
2016-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules