Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will this P3Pro increase in value?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

I have a P3Pro that has had NO flight time other than a low altitude test flight in my back yard when I received it from Chenzhen....just to make certain the bird had no issues.
I kept original FW 1.1.9 installed and app 1.1.2 on (for DJI app exclusively) iPad mini....bought extra OEM & CF props, as well as a droningon lens cap/gimbal lock and KillerRC's anti-seperation upgrade.

Very limited GeoFencing

Non-registered

Boxed it up along with the iPad mini..........and waiting

My question and or opinion.
I think ...
and/or does anyone also think this setup will increase in value?

EDIT    I know if there is a "worst" investment, it is electronics as they are outdated before you even get them home.
            My thinking was, there is so much discontent with GeoFencing, firmware upgrades, Tx frequency, range, app                               The avid, studious pilot will appreciate what it has to offer.
2016-1-18
Use props
pantera989
lvl.3

New Zealand

No, eventually an Phantom 4 will be released and it's value will drop. Pretty much anything electronic will decrease in value fairly quickly over time.

Very rarely, iconic items over a very long time may increase in value, some old Apple items can sometimes fetch a decent price.
2016-1-18
Use props
Davphys
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-18
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

l don't think so either. Good thought though.
Mine is at original 1.1.6 FW and 1.1.1 Pilot app. lf l ever crash it l'd be interested in buying yours
2016-1-18
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Maybe if you were in Canada where the Caneso (Canadian Peso) will now yield $1.50 Cdn. to $1.00 US Dollar...Other than that...Good Luck!
2016-1-18
Use props
gas.tube
lvl.2

United States

Increase in value? No. Hold it's value better than a Geofenced Phantom? Quite possibly.
2016-1-18
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

I think it will be worth more than the P4 because the P4 will be geofenced,height limited and probably wont have lightbridge.Look at the new P4K, it has gold stripes, that tells me that is the new P3P.
2016-1-18
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

pantera989@gmai Posted at 2016-1-18 20:01
No, eventually an Phantom 4 will be released and it's value will drop. Pretty much anything electron ...

i think he means because its pre geofencing.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

i don't think it will increase the value of the aircraft... as you said it's getting outdated and people who really doesn't want any limits  probably will build their own DIY drone with opensource flight controller
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules