Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What you have updated firmware 1.6.0.40 for inspire1 yet? After u...
1484 9 2016-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thuytc80
lvl.1

Vietnam

What you have updated firmware 1.6.0.40 for inspire1 yet? After updating Map Pilot 1.3.1 can fly encounter any problems?
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

We recommend to update to the newest version of FW
Not sure about third party software...

2016-1-18
Use props
captdkp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4521345 ft
United States

Just updated Inspire to 1.6.0.40. today.  After Inspire working perfectly yesterday, I did the update and now when I turn on the inspire, I get a constant beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, on and on and one and on.  I am dead in the water.  Have jobs to do today.  I was so stupid to update when it worked perfectly yesterday.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-1-23
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

captdkp Posted at 2016-1-24 03:42
Just updated Inspire to 1.6.0.40. today.  After Inspire working perfectly yesterday, I did the updat ...

Could it be updating another battery?  Remember each time you change batteries it will run through an upgrade cycle to upload the FW.

Back to the OP, I have had zero issues with the new FW update, flown about 4 times with it.
2016-1-23
Use props
captdkp
lvl.4
United States

But when it updates the batteries (so stupid), does it just beep, beep, beep, beep forever until it updates the battery??????  Thanks for replying.
2016-1-23
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

Well, it can take upwards of 10 minutes sometimes.  So yes, the four beeps it the updating tone, then when it goes Beep..............Beep Beep it is done.  You can always verify the installation from the text file that is generated on the SD card when complete.
2016-1-23
Use props
captdkp
lvl.4
United States

SkyDen Posted at 2016-1-23 16:44
Well, it can take upwards of 10 minutes sometimes.  So yes, the four beeps it the updating tone, the ...

Thank you for your time.  I guess I am not explaining my problem very well.  After the update, I turned the RC and Inspire off to get the card out to reformat it to get ready for a flight.  Once that was done, I re-inserted the SD card into the camera and turned on the aircraft.  From that point to the present time, no matter what battery I use, I turn it on and the aircraft beeps; not the beeping sequence for updating but beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep for as long as I let it go.  Did it twice yesterday once for 10 minutes and the other for 20 minutes.  Still, when I turn it on it will beep for as long as I let it.  No sequence to the beeping; just beep after beep after beep after beep and on and on and on and on . . . . .

Hope I have explained it better.
2016-1-24
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.4

United States

captdkp Posted at 2016-1-24 08:34
Thank you for your time.  I guess I am not explaining my problem very well.  After the update, I t ...

Try re-calibrating your controller's control sticks and gimbal wheel.
2016-1-24
Use props
danilo rottigni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251732 ft
Mexico

captdkp Posted at 2016-1-25 00:34
Thank you for your time.  I guess I am not explaining my problem very well.  After the update, I t ...

Same thing happened to me, Got really frustrated the whole day , nevertheless, next day it worked.
I don't know why, however everytime they come up with an update I get concerned, hope DJI will eventually implement a way to update everytime without causing us any problem
2016-1-24
Use props
blairszymczyk
lvl.1

United States

The beepbeep is probably still there from stopping the firmware update before it was finished. You may have to reload and during the process the beeping will stop. Check the camera to make sure it doesn't get too hot. After the update remove the battery and install another to be updated. It does not go thru a full update process to update extra batteries and only takes a few minutes. You can burn out your camera doing this if it gets too hot. Best to wait a few minutes in between batteries.
If that doesn't work
, you make have to install an earlier firmware edition first.
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules