Connecting PWM devices to the Matrice
6255 6 2016-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vispaaja
New

Finland

Hello,

Is there a way to connect and control PWM devices such as servos through the Matrice?

Thanks in advance

2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Even using SDK development, there is no way to control the PWM of the motors since it's intelligent controlled by the ESC and flight control. It's not suggested to mess up a super intelligent flight control propulsion system. For user side, we only provide the possibility to control the stop or start of the motors.
2016-2-17
Use props
jpile
New
Flight distance : 113222 ft
Canada

I believe what he meant was if it was possible to connect a device to the Matrice 100 that required a PWM input to be controlled. And to connect it to the Matrice 100 N1 flight controller and be able to control the PWM output from the DJI Go app.
2016-3-15
Use props
vispaaja
New

Finland

Yes I want to connect PWM devices to the Matrice and control them with the DJI controller / APP.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks
2016-4-7
Use props
jakeyzack
New

United States

Yes, I second this, and I'm bummed that this thread was abandoned. Any way to connect and control a pwm device, i.e. sending hi/lo voltage to something like an arduino through the uart port?
2016-10-24
Use props
Brad20
lvl.2
Flight distance : 759327 ft
Canada

Has anyone made any progress with this little project? I have read that the Matrice 100 can communicate via UART to on board devices so I am intending on using a microcontroller to receive the serial data from the N1 flight controller and then output a PWM value to a servo based on the data received. My missing link however is all of the programming required to go from pushing a button on a tablet and then having that command be sent over the lightbridge link, passed through the N1 flight controller and actually into the microntroller.
2016-11-2
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

See:      for an example of PWM usage on M200 series. PWM power is 3.3v and XT30 is 18~26V @ 2A.
2018-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules