Carrying bag for OSMO and accessories
1640 3 2016-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la2a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you but after spending almost a month with OSMO I love it but I am really not happy with the case that is included.
As many people have said it's too small and does not even have a mesh to store your SD cards etc. Let alone if you have accessories.

So I wanted to ask if somebody has a nice bag to suggest that will fit the OSMO snuggly and safely along with a few accessories such as charger, extention stick and tripod.
I am not looking for a flight case or a hard case. I want to make my OSMO as portable as possible and these cases, as protective as they are, they are not something you want to carry with you anywhere unless you are doing professional shooting.

Anyone having any luck with any bags?
Most camera bags I've looked won't fit the OSMO well, there is to much room for it to move while you're carrying it.

Please share your experiences
2016-1-19
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I purchased a small  Backpack in PC World.
Brand name Lowepro.  It has a model number on the back  ''Fortmat BP 150.
It holds the Osmo case and all accessories .

Its like it was made for it.

I will try and upload a photo.

2016-1-21
Use props
jennings93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 820102 ft
Australia

fran Posted at 2016-1-21 22:15
I purchased a small  Backpack in PC World.
Brand name Lowepro.  It has a model number on the back  ' ...

I agree with you that the current case is a joke, designed by someone who has never used the Osmo in the field or or on a real project. The case could be made slightly larger by getiing rid of the holster shape and in the extra space a section that would carry 3 spare batteries, cards and a small bluetooth microphone system such as the Sony AW4.
2016-1-21
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

jennings93@gmai Posted at 2016-1-21 06:20
I agree with you that the current case is a joke, designed by someone who has never used the Osmo  ...

I think the Oem osmo case is a fine case, designed for the osmo to go inside a larger case that hold all your accessories. Kinda like the case that holds the x-5 zenmuse.
2016-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules