USA - California trying to pass 2 new drone bills
1153 5 2016-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

USA - California is trying to pass two new drone bills.  See below link. Hope it works.

http://flip.it/WZiOT

If the link does not work, it is discussed on FlipBoard.

1.  License, license plate for your drone, insurance and a kill switch.

2.  Bill against leaving the scene of an accident.

The above link does work right now as I tried it.
2016-1-19
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

It always seem like the politicians in commiefornia  are always the first to champion new laws. I understand that society  needs boundries and  guidelines to thrive in a civilized manner.. The government in that state however is nuking futs..
As beautiful of a state as  it is I could never live there...  I have also never seen such corruption... and all the laws they pass only apply to the working man, as the rich are exempt.  
Unfortunately,  of all the other states  California had the population base... And thus the manufacture's  of products rather it be cars or shampoo  always ultimatly  succumb to California laws
No-one is going to produce something specifically for the laws of 1 state ... it would be a logistical nightmare.
Thus the easy solution is just to make  everything California compliant and the rest of us just have to deal with it.
2016-1-20
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is terrible.
2016-1-20
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Guess I'll have to have an FAA License and a California License and an FAA Number for the UAV and
A California number for it to fly if the bills pass. What a bunch of crap. You know they want the money.

And if you fly anywhere in CA you know someone driving by is going to call the police saying someone
Is out flying a UAV.

I have been waiting to move to Vegas for awhile now and now is about the time to move. I've had it with
CA and now is as good a time as ever. Plenty to do there and the homes cost about the same as CA.
It's cheaper to live in Vegas then CA to unless you gamble all your money away.
2016-1-20
Use props
MacDyver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136211 ft
United States

The FAA has already addressed that issue, only they can regulate sUAS operations, unfortunately many agencies are circumventing those instructions by mandating no takeoff/landing or operations zones, it Appears the AMA is mostly concerned with getting new membership and insurance. If you are a serious enthusiast I recommend banding with others and having public education "fly-ins".
2016-2-6
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

California is dying, leave now. Let the liberal democrats have it.
2016-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules