Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

All,

We have many treads on the Inspire Forum that are duplcated and have the same answers.  It is our goal to simplify the search function on the forum.  We will begin to consolidate the threads over the next two weeks.  You will be notifice if your thread/posts have been moved.  If you have any objections, please let us know before we begin this action.

Sincerely,

Tahoe Ed
Forum Admin
2015-1-1
Use props
gwhiz2k
lvl.3

Canada

Good idea.

As someone who's built/moderated many forums in the past, I've noticed that the posts in the threads are not always in chronological order either. Would be nice to have only the new ones at the bottom, which is helpful when we're scanning for the latest post in a thread.
2015-1-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.  We will work on that with our site developer.
2015-1-1
Use props
rbendjebar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, Ed. Been waiting for that to happen. It would be really helpful if the "go to first unread" function could be added.
2015-1-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

That has been asked for.  They are working on it.  You have to remember this is DJI's first forum.  The others are so much more mature in terms of functions we have a hurdle to overcome.  We will get there sooner than you may think.
2015-1-2
Use props
Playful Monster
lvl.2

United States

could we possibly start a thread related to dual controllers    +---    ---+
2015-1-2
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ed,

Good news for the forum.

I've enjoyed your posts and found them "to the point" and very informative.  A little admin will go a long away to consolidate issues, get rid of the trolls, people who post for no apparent reason, and obviously monitor the haters who spew criticism and profanity at other members. Things here have gotten out of control and it's been a "free for all."

I strongly urge DJI however to permit users to post regarding legitimate problems and issues. You can't just delete DJI unfriendly posts. No one can deny that both the Phantom an Vision had early issues, and those of us who committed to the original version of the Inspire should be able to learn from others and their experiences. Undoubtedly, there will be problems.

Otherwise, this forum will prove useless.

Update:  Apparently posts have not been deleted - just moved.  Good idea. Keep all the junk together.
2015-1-2
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2015-1-2
Use props
2001guns
lvl.2

United States

How 'bout a drone bully filter.
2015-1-2
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.2

United States

gwhiz2k Posted at 2015-1-2 15:33
Good idea.

As someone who's built/moderated many forums in the past, I've noticed that the posts i ...

I second gwhiz2k's post. Having posts out of chronological order makes it really hard to see new information without having to scan the entire thread over again..
2015-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules