It solved the problem of the EUR 150 p3a.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

It solved the problem of the EUR 150 p3a.Tempo ago I sent my P3A assistance in europe Dji because gimball not working properly, having had a fall a few months before the Dji has decided not to repair it under warranty, sent me a quote 700 euro.Ho preferred not to have it repaired and after time I bought a used 150 gimball euro.Il P3a now works perfectly, what does this mean ???
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Dear Sir,
As you can see in the invoice, the main problems are the main controller board and camera component, but there are also shell components and a repair service charge.  However, you only changed one part, so the problems with the other parts were not solved. So safe and stable flight is not guaranteed.
We've analyzed your case and found out that the aircraft crashed because you didn't set a proper RTH height, we also can see it from the video you posted.  Aircraft can't be covered by warranty in the case of pilot error.
Now you have made a choice of fixing the drone by yourself with second hand parts, which voids your warranty.

All in all, I'm glad to see your drone will be in the air again.

Invoice.jpg
2016-1-22
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

Sir, take care in this way can even the less gifted of mind, I sent a P3A in assistance and did not expect to have it repaired under warranty, but get a cost estimate so high it makes me doubt the honesty of the service center dji europe, all damage could only be solved by replacing the circuit gimball, the only one that showed problems in the firmware, and as if I brought the car to a mechanic to change a lamp and he obligasse to replace all the car sicuro.Continuo travel more to be convinced that dji has a service that will take him slowly to complete rovina.Poi of that decadence warranty spoken if it had been made already decaying service center ?? with gimball new or used would not change niente.Appena I can sell it to some poor chicken the P3A hoping never to have anything to do with the disonestabdella dji, sparrow and my free time to prevent others to do the same mistake .
2016-1-23
Use props
mareks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454111 ft
Latvia

Google translate rules!!
2016-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules