Limited parts for P3Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

DJI parts site has limited list and I have looked high and low and have had no luck finding an 'image processing module'.
Anyone no where to obtain?

EDIT: wrong identification....the board needed is pictured in MY below post
2016-1-21
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Best bet would be to buy a crashed phantom and just pick it.Seems like its extremly well protected and unlikly to sustain damage but then again you seem to need one?
Sensing a story here
Image_Processing_Module.jpg
2016-1-22
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

You are right - no where to obtain one.  Perhaps someone KNOWS differently.

As stated above, a crashed unit might be worth investigating.  Spare parts are always good to have lying around.
2016-1-22
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2016-1-22 07:41
Best bet would be to buy a crashed phantom and just pick it.Seems like its extremly well protected a ...

Not that one.....I thought it was called image processing module, unsure of the proper name but it appears here to be the main gimbal module.
Story is, perhaps I should have sent it to DroneNerds for repair instead of my clumsy hands
DJI-Phantom-3-video-camera-8.jpg
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

At least from DJI you would need to purchase the whole camera. How did it break, If the camera just stopped working then it may be able to be repaired under warranty.
2016-1-22
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-23 02:50
At least from DJI you would need to purchase the whole camera. How did it break, If the camera just  ...

When replacing the ribbon cable, one of the clamps broke. No thanks purchasing the whole camera for a part that costs pennies on the dollar to make. Someone will eventually crash and part it out. It is not my only bird.
2016-1-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ithacus Posted at 2016-1-24 06:21
When replacing the ribbon cable, one of the clamps broke. No thanks purchasing the whole camera fo ...

Ok, wish I could do more to help you.
2016-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules