ALL NOT SO FRIENDLY THREADS DELETED!
1998 10 2015-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike L
New

United Kingdom

DJI has decided to delete all threads listing missed deadlines, poor communication etc

No doubt they will soon delete threads that will inevitably report on poor image quality, judder, inability to pan at reasonable speed, small sensor size, low bit rate

After all the hype, first impressions are somewhat dissappointing...

2015-1-2
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mike,

I, like most members, use this forum to learn about the Inspire. I commented to Tahoe Ed (in other thread), that DJI would render this forum useless if they simply deleted negative posts. We all know that problems and issues will arise, and we want know about someone else's bad experience before it happens to us.

You have to admit however that many of the negative posts in this forum have been useless and not constructive. Most are related to DJI's inability to deliver when promised, and more importantly, their failure to adequately communicate. One thread however would have been sufficient.

I am curious however as to why you state that "... first impressions are somewhat disappointing." I've been following this forum and Adam's inspirepilots.com, and don't see the disappointing results. As of today, 1/2/2015, there have been very few posts related to the production model. Is there something concrete that you can refer us to?

I frankly an hoping that we can all start focusing on the Inspire, dealing with issues, fixes and experiences - good and bad.
2015-1-2
Use props
Wasabi
lvl.1

Thailand

According to me yes they can delete your thread ! in 2015 how a big company can still practice censorship ?
How many followers, how many forums ? how many facebook,twitter pages ?
It is completely normal than Tahoe_ed make some order in this forum, how many people want information without using their precious time and just post their questions in new thread without using 1' for first looking if someone didn't give the answer yet ???
2015-1-2
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

looks to me they didn't delete anything but rather moved similar threads to 1 now you can see all the bs in one place
2015-1-2
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I was hoping for some board moderation and policing, not like this though.

2015-1-2
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

metalios Posted at 2015-1-2 20:13
Mike,

I, like most members, use this forum to learn about the Inspire. I commented to Tahoe Ed (in  ...

Let's not neat a dead horse. They had issues and owned up to them which I really appreciate. It was better this way than a huge hassle. Things happen. Also on the dates, I believe the products are made in China which is a day ahead of us here in the U.S.
2015-1-2
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-1-2 22:16
Let's not neat a dead horse. They had issues and owned up to them which I really appreciate. It wa ...

Sorry. beat a dead horse, not neat. Early in the AM for me
2015-1-2
Use props
johnkilcline
lvl.3

Portugal

But, more importantly, are they deleting the kitchen cabinet ones??
2015-1-2
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Mike,
We didn't delete them, we merged them together in a single thread. So all users can get information in one thread but not going through multiple threads. There have been many users like to start a new thread when there is already an existing one with the same topic, which will make the forum a bit messier.

The posts you refereed to can be found here
2015-1-2
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, as Ed stated in his post, we are doing moderation work in this sub forum now, so watch for thread with huge amount of replies, the "missing“/"deleted" posts most likely can be found in there.
2015-1-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

johnkilcline@gm Posted at 2015-1-2 23:29
But, more importantly, are they deleting the kitchen cabinet ones??

John, to my knowledge we have not deleted any posts.  We did close one thread with the OP's permission.  I personally have moved posts that are off topic to the appropriate thread.  I can only speak for myself but I am confident that the other Mods here use the same process, that I notify the poster of what we have done.  There is no secrecy in what we do.
2015-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules