Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
where is the micro sd slot?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
echeng12
lvl.1

United States

I just received my phantom 3 standard and i am unable to locate the micro sd slot.  It is not on the base of the gimbal as the videos i have seen online.  please help!
2016-1-22
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Yes it is on the gimbal,  the opposite side from the usb port.  It is pretty small, but it is there.
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you find it?Suggestion, go to the academy page of the app and watch the tutorial videos and also look through the manual that's on PDF.
2016-1-22
Use props
aar607flyman
New

Ireland

If you are unsure off all the things on your drone you should watch a few videos on youtube allways helps me
2016-1-22
Use props
echeng12
lvl.1

United States

looked everywhere on the gimbal and the base of the gimbal.  there is no sd card slot like the ones shown in videos for the advance and pro versions.
2016-1-22
Use props
echeng12
lvl.1

United States

aar607flyman Posted at 2016-1-22 15:33
If you are unsure off all the things on your drone you should watch a few videos on youtube allways  ...

unfortunately youtube wasn't able to help either.  all it shows are the advance and pro units which has a different gimbal base than the standard.
2016-1-22
Use props
echeng12
lvl.1

United States

i finally found it.  sd card slot is on the camera itself and not on the base like how the pro is setup.
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

echeng12 Posted at 2016-1-23 08:03
i finally found it.  sd card slot is on the camera itself and not on the base like how the pro is se ...

Glad you found it, don't forget to look at the manual and tutorial videos in the Academy page of the app.
2016-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules