Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I am left handed...
12Next >
3290 42 2016-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

As such I feel I am entitled to special consideration from all quad manufacturers, or more specifically, RC manufacturers for their default configurations always being to the right.  It is backwards to me.  Even with devices, etc.  Cameras, whatever, they are designed for the rightie, not the leftie!
2016-1-22
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I am a single celled blob from another time and space and I have the same problem.  We should form some kind of group and protest and stuff.
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am left handed too and I don't understand what you are talking about. What would you like different on the RC. If you want the sticks to be reversed, you can change that in the app.
2016-1-23
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I am from the Gorsblatt Nebula and I have fins instead of hands, I demond DJI make me a fin-friendly remote unit. Oh, and I am left-finned as well.
2016-1-23
Use props
Bittsandbobs
lvl.2

Italy

Hello all,
2016-1-23
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-23 00:00
I am left handed too and I don't understand what you are talking about. What would you like differen ...

Ken,  we call this " Humor "  It is a form of lighthearted communication.  It is meant to elicit a small laugh.  Jokes are no fun when you have to explain them.
2016-1-23
Use props
bobasbury
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-1-23 16:49
Ken,  we call this " Humor "  It is a form of lighthearted communication.  It is meant to elicit a ...

If this is humor, I'm torn between being honest and being truthful about it.
2016-1-23
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-1-23 08:49
Ken,  we call this " Humor "  It is a form of lighthearted communication.  It is meant to elicit a ...

The first two posts cant be read as humour  to any NEWBIES this could be confusing It became tongue in cheek with Geebax thats humour
2016-1-23
Use props
Rob_stal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1243038 ft
Australia

ambidextrous - can I get 2 of everything on my transmitter{:3_48:}
2016-1-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-1-23 16:49

Ahh, I get it now. I couldn't understand why any left handed person would have a problem with the RC.
2016-1-23
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

NRG,

Ooooh, that title explains everything!!!

Jerry
2016-1-23
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

BTW, you're supposed to state your name first in LHA.
2016-1-23
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
United States

bobasbury Posted at 2016-1-23 04:53
If this is humor, I'm torn between being honest and being truthful about it.

I  never said it was good,  you notice.
2016-1-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I am stumped? Still trying to figure out, how I missed this South Paw thread?
I've long been leftist for as recent as I can recall/remember.

Yes, being right brained is awesome...

RedHotPoker
2016-11-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-15 18:37
I stumped? Still trying to figure out, how I missed this South Paw thread?
I've long been leftist fo ...

We are talking about which hand/fin you use primarily, not your political leanings.
2016-11-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-23 08:07
Ahh, I get it now. I couldn't understand why any left handed person would have a problem with the  ...

Aloha Ken,

You are working too hard.  You need to fly more!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-15
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Belgium

I am a 'leftie' and have no problems with the controls
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-11-15 01:12
We are talking about which hand/fin you use primarily, not your political leanings.

Just Another off the cuff joke. Yes, I am primarily Left Handed!! "Read and Write" both, left handed. Haha

Many years ago: Got in a bad argument with an old friend, and he asked me which hand I wipe my rear with.
He was going to hire some thugs to brake that arm!! Haha
I told him I was left handed, so like many of us are, also ambidextrous. Better brake them both. Snickers...
You gotta love brain lateralization...
www.indiana.edu/~primate/brain.html

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-15 01:29
Aloha Ken,

Yes, he needs to take a drone break, 1/2 of every lunch hour... Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
fans30254479
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-23 12:07
Ahh, I get it now. I couldn't understand why any left handed person would have a problem with the  ...

Well, that guy is apparently from the United States. I suppose he also has a problem with the steering wheel being on the wrong side, forcing him to use his right hand to shift the transmission or work the radio, or....

Not sure if he was really joking or if he's serious.

Hell, even scissors are not designed for left-handed people!

Art - N4PJ
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-15 16:29
Aloha Ken,

I know, I miss flying And after today's announcement, it's going to be MUCH busier.
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-15 08:28
I know, I miss flying And after today's announcement, it's going to be MUCH busier.

DJI-Ken, Yes, I'm so excited, I never slept last night, except of a few winks & catnaps. Ha

All though, I may fall asleep for a few hours, just so I'm mentally alert, later on in the day. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-16 00:26
DJI-Ken, Yes, I'm so excited, I never slept last night, except of a few winks & catnaps. Ha

Very nice
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken, Do you already know the latest DJI top secret, to be revealed in mere hours from now?

Spill the beans, or pass the mustard. Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-16 00:36
DJI-Ken, Do you already know the latest DJI top secret, to be revealed in mere hours from now?

Sp ...

Could be
Prepare to be amazed in a few hours
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-15 09:46
Could be
Prepare to be amazed in a few hours

I amaze pretty easily these days, so it probably wouldn't take much...

Could you please have the webmaster address the broken PM issue, it's not working. Thank you!! ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-23 08:07
I am from the Gorsblatt Nebula and I have fins instead of hands, I demond DJI make me a fin-friendly ...

Hahahahahahaha
2016-11-15
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Mind controlled, that is what i want.. but i want safeguards, to make sure if my mind flips out, the drone does not... so read my mind, but also know when not to read my mind... and if you do not read my mind, still do what I want, but do it right, even if I am not certain what right is...
Keep in mind, I am Polish ;)
On a serious note, are there not 4  stick modes in the world? Is not 1 of them simply an inverse of mode 2, so the throttle/rudder is on the left and the cyclic is on the right?
Ability to remap sticks would also take care of that..... although it could contribute to some amazing accidents!
2016-11-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2016-11-15 10:23
Mind controlled, that is what i want.. but i want safeguards, to make sure if my mind flips out, the ...

Aloha Phantomski,

HaHaHaaaaaa!  Kneel before me servant.  I am heir to the thrown of Poland!  Yeah the one that was thrown out.  We are talking pre-Bolshevik!  How do you think I can afford to live in Hawai'i!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-15 15:25
Aloha Phantomski,

HaHaHaaaaaa!  Kneel before me servant.  I am heir to the thrown of Poland! ...

I'll give you a shiny green apple, if you explain to me what a thrown is? Haha surely that was meant to be a royal throne. Of course you explained that...
Funny thing about that is, we call going to the head, or water closet, sitting on the throne... Chuckles

Or have I been thrown a loop. You know, a ringer? Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-15 12:36
I'll give you a shiny green apple, if you explain to me what a thrown is? Haha surely that was mean ...

Aloha RedHot,

Well, have you ever thrown out a throne.  Not an easy thing to do.  But the Bolsheviks pulled it off.  Must have been slight of hand.  My great grandfather actually used to collect a stipend from the Polish Royal Family until then, in Wisconsin, after he ran away with a commoner.  Must have been a smart move since he lived to talk about it until he died.  (But, I hear he rarely spoke about it.)

So, in reality, I claim by royal exemption, that it is indeed better to throw out a thrown rather than a throne mostly because it is lighter and you can live to tell about it - especially if you inherited the royal dyslexia!

Aloha and Thrown On!
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-15 16:12
Aloha RedHot,

Well, have you ever thrown out a throne.  Not an easy thing to do.  But the Bo ...

Fund Me? Because I need a pocket full of clink, yes, a large pile of coin, so I can buy me a new Phantom 4 Pro, or that redunculous Inspire 2. What a concept, and they actually pulled it off. Top speed, that's crazy.

A guy could get a speeding ticket with a drone now... Haha

Is it legal, (leagl) to sell pineapples on the beach? I'll soon need a second income... Smirking

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-15 15:25
Aloha Phantomski,

HaHaHaaaaaa!  Kneel before me servant.  I am heir to the thrown of Poland! ...

I am Thrownered! I used to live next to a guy whose great-great-great-great-great-uncle was a King of Poland, or in charge anyways, for like a day or two, while there were some weird things going on..  Certainly work of Bolsheviks, or Prussians, or some other Kingdom that realized the greatness of Poles and the beauty of their Fair Ladies.... ;)
2016-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

My late great as in awesome, Grand Parents fled Czechoslovakia to live a free and wonderful life. They were welcomed in Canmore Alberta.
What a beautiful home to call, my place. Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-15 13:21
Fund Me? Because I need a pocket full of clink, yes, a large pile of coin, so I can buy me a new P ...

Aloha RedHot,

Wow, is that P4P not just enough to make you drool!?!  That Inspire 2 is pretty wild, but for the money, I think the P4P is the better deal.

As for clink, my Momma done told me the Bolsheviks done took it all, so sorry to say I am broke like the rest of us.  I cannot even afford a MaxiQuad Racer that can do 67 mph.  Hell, I do not even think it can fit through the hula hoop gates.  As for pineapple on the beach, it is only allowed at the hotels in Waikiki and they charge a pretty penny.  You could work as a beach tender.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-16 02:04
Aloha RedHot,

Wow, is that P4P not just enough to make you drool!?!  That Inspire 2 is prett ...

Yes, the newly released DJI models always seem to be at a higher level, than the previous offerings and are obviously quite awesome to think about. But they don't interest me, enough to bite. I have enough RC, on my plate presently, to keep me occupied.

You know, I may never reach your beach side island, but a guy can pretend. Please send me a large bucket of beach sand. Haha
We will need just enough to build a nice sized sand castle... Then I can be king, well for a day anyway...

RedHotPoker
2016-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-11-15 19:20
My late great as in awesome, Grand Parents fled Czechoslovakia to live a free and wonderful life. Th ...

Aloha RedHot,

Did you hear that President-Elect Donald's ex wife wants to be Ambassador to Czechoslovakia?  

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2016-11-15 17:10
I am Thrownered! I used to live next to a guy whose great-great-great-great-great-uncle was a King ...

Aloha Phantomski,

We shall address you as Sir Phantomski, henceforth.  Arise Sir Phantomski! AND -

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-16
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

Oh! uh! ah! I've been Sir-ed!!!!
And my kingdom shalt be great! Now I am worthy!Isn't Melanie from yugoslawia? Perhaps she migrated from Slovakia or Check republic....
DJI_0989-clean (Custom).jpg
2016-11-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-11-16 02:51
Aloha RedHot,

Did you hear that President-Elect Donald's ex wife wants to be Ambassador to C ...

Oh please, spare me the gruesome!! Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-11-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules