Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feedback needed for online drone logbook
1055 5 2016-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EXmaps
lvl.1

Singapore

Exmaps now support DJI Inspire 1 DAT file. We upgraded our backend to handle the much larger DAT filesize. In summary, we allow DJI users to drag and drop DAT flight logs file stored in the drone and the site displays the flight path in 3D with some parameters such as GPS signal, voltage. It then sums up usage per UAV. We need feedback as to what new features DJI users might want to see in our next update!
dronecrash.PNG
2016-1-24
Use props
AlaskanTides
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

I think it's an awesome Idea... I like it when anyone makes an effort to support this hobby/industry.
however what are some of the benefits of this product as opposed to Healthy Drones, especially for the services you guys are asking $10 a month for?
Comparing the 2 ..I wasn't really to determine a  justification of the cost. Maybe put some details on the website about the advantages?
2016-1-24
Use props
EXmaps
lvl.1

Singapore

The basic feature is free, we are not asking any money to use the service. The Pro features more cater to people that needs to comply with regulations so has features such as checklist, flight log export etc.
2016-1-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sounds like a great idea!
2016-1-24
Use props
m1241
lvl.1
Flight distance : 924757 ft
Netherlands

I already used exmaps with my Yuneec and it works nice. Send one question about a flight log, but never had an answer back. Now i tried it with DJI P3P and it works partially. Half of the logs is correct (but not the date), the other half has errors (no telemetry). Txt files won't work.
2016-3-30
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I certainly like your idea of this and hope you have the best of luck providing this service!

Rich
2016-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules