Litchi Beta for P3 Standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

Flew my first misson today using the Litchi beta app with my P3 standard.  The mission flew just fine without any problems and I was also able to sync flight with healthy drones once finished.  Made the mission at home on my pc, then in the field uploaded it and flew. No problems at all, looking forward to full release!

2016-1-24
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

Way to go, I have it but havent used it yet.  Does it auto launch and auto land?
2016-1-24
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best app for Android.  Love how easy the waypoints are done.
2016-1-24
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

doesnt auto launch, but you can tell it at the end to RTH, do nothing or land  at least in the IOS version.
2016-1-24
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

OK I am getting this app now.  Question for the Standard model user, can you set way points past the remotes signal range?  
2016-2-17
Use props
kjmarsola
lvl.3
United States

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-17 16:02
OK I am getting this app now.  Question for the Standard model user, can you set way points past the ...

I have been BETA testing the Litchi app for the P3 Standard, for about 3 weeks, and it has worked flawlessly.
The missions have executed exactly  as planned,  and the camera movements , controlled by the app, are very smooth, better than I could ever do manually.
Very impressed.
2016-2-17
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Get yourself a set of Google Goggles,  turn on the FPV splitscrren function ( look for an icon that looks like a pair of goggles on the upper right) and check out how you can control gimbal tilt with the goggles.  There is a section that lets you fine tune gimbal tilt smoothness,  and it works great.  
2016-2-17
Use props
kjmarsola
lvl.3
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-2-17 16:34
Get yourself a set of Google Goggles,  turn on the FPV splitscrren function ( look for an icon that  ...

VR is NOT available for IOS, only Android.
I was hoping that VR will be activated for IOS, in the near future
2016-2-17
Use props
kjmarsola
lvl.3
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-2-17 16:34
Get yourself a set of Google Goggles,  turn on the FPV splitscrren function ( look for an icon that  ...

VR is NOT available for IOS, only Android.
I was hoping that VR will be activated for IOS, in the near future
2016-2-17
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

That's a bummer.  It is a very cool feature.  I hope IOS ges it soon.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules