Where to buy Inspire Pro 1 - Black Edition?
661 5 2016-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sevenoaksut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191952 ft
United States

Guys,

I am a newb...My wife bought me my first drone (Phantom 3 Professional) for Christmas of this year and I love it!!!  I have already ordered a Insprire Pro 1 - Black Edition from DJI's website.  I just recieved a notice from DJI (I assume) asking for a credit card statement and a picture of my credit card to verify that I am truly the card holder.  However, I am a little nervous sending all that info to CHINA.  I have dealt with other issues like this and this makes me extremely uneasy...Yes, I understand that they are doing their due diligence and making sure that it is a legit purchase, but it makes me nervous giving them all the info they have requested.  

Is there someone else that you reccommend to buy this drone from?  I thought the Inspire would come from the USA business location not China.  I am looking for someone with great support, service, and warranty knowledge.

Thanks,

Shane
2016-1-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Do not worry, it is normal procedure!  All the information you provide to DJI is confidential and safe!
2016-1-24
Use props
jamescole
lvl.2

Mexico

multicopterwarehouse.com
2016-1-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had no issues dealing directly with the DJI store. I trust them with my orders and do not understand your concern. They need your address and phone number to ship the item, plus you can use PayPal if you do not want to give them your Credit card number

Rich
2016-1-24
Use props
Sph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Very true all the purchases direct to DJI direct have always been very good and fast delivery A+
2016-1-25
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

I'm with you, I would be nervous about that kind of info going overseas where you really don't have any legal options "IF" something were to happen. Buy local so someone in the states gets to make a few bucks.... And I do mean a few.
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules