Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
replacement/spare battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flying hi
New

United Kingdom

hi all
          anyone recommend spare battery to buy for the FC40 , one that will fit without modernising and will charge from the standard charger supplied, cant wait to try it out for first time  ( crap weather ! ! ),  but want to buy a couple extra batteries to make it worth going out
2015-1-2
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I actually prefer the DJI batteries - after having tried some turnigy, etc.

If they are about $22 or less, they are worth the price, IMHO.
2015-1-2
Use props
Jagukbaya
lvl.1

Malaysia

Can I using battery 5800mah for phantom 1? And which battery is suitable be using?
2015-2-1
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've got the original battery and 2 x Overlander batteries that are, in my opinion just as good as the stock battery. They do have a slightly higher C rating as well. I've got a Black Magic 2700mah battery in order so I'll be posting some feedback on this when it arrives and I've charged/discharged it a couple of times and taken an average flight time.

Think anything bigger than 2700mah and you'll probably if not certainly need to mod your Phantom.
2015-3-14
Use props
robertparkhurst
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Jagukbaya Posted at 2015-2-2 15:22
Can I using battery 5800mah for phantom 1? And which battery is suitable be using?

I dont know if it will fit but i seen videos and read on form that theMultistar 4000mah 10C-20C Lipo 3S 11.1v will fit
2015-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules