Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordering a new Inspire + a question on the XT
462 1 2016-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

Hi,
Ok, we've decided we do need to grow a little and are moving forward with a purchase of a new Inspire. If we order from say one of one of the standards inspires from Drones, ETC, UAS or B&H where it may not be specified Version 2, will we automatically get the Inspire 1 Version 2 with the X3 camera? Is that now the basic systems most are shipping?I know we can add the X5 later or order an X5 Pro now. However, I just wanted to know that seems to be the norm now or if I have to specficially request the version 2.

Thanks

2016-1-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If those dealers say it's not a V2 then you may get older stock they have left over. If they talk about the features of the V2, then you'll probably get the V2. It should be a few hundred dollars more than the original Inspire.
I just looked at B&H and they have both listed and they say V2 and it's $400 more so that's the one you want to look for.
DJI has an incredible deal going right now for a Inspire V2 fro $3,549 and it comes with 2 remotes and 2 batteries and charging hub.  http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-v2-accessories-kit
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules