Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hot on arrival! Dealers getting shipments!
1870 14 2015-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark
lvl.1

United States

My local dealer http://uav-outlet.com/ just called me to come pick my inspire.  I had no idea it was comming in. Anyways i will answer all questions.

2015-1-2
Use props
pete1144
lvl.4

United States

Sadly...they are only getting a small percentage of their promised orders. You are among the very lucky few.
2015-1-2
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

First thing i do is start charging everything.  I never did think about how long it would take.
2015-1-2
Use props
biketrials
lvl.1

United States

Which model did you order?  If the two remote, did you get both or just one?  Did you order any extra batteries?  Did you get any of them?
2015-1-2
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

i ordered the 2 controller unit and extra battery.  I got 1 controller, the second controller and battery will come in on a later date.
2015-1-2
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

if you have a case on the ipad air2 i prob will not fit in the holder.  The max opening is snug on the air2.
2015-1-2
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

Yeah my dealer is saying they are getting an order in but it is short the number that they expected to get for first round. It won't cover many of the preorders
2015-1-2
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

mark@joytel.net Posted at 2015-1-3 09:10
if you have a case on the ipad air2 i prob will not fit in the holder.  The max opening is snug on t ...

congrats man
2015-1-2
Use props
chad
New

United States

Mark, a few of us are meeting up tomorrow to go over flying the Inspire.. Let me know if you want to meet up..
2015-1-2
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

Chad, thanks for all the help. i will call you in the AM.  I'm upgrading the firmware on this thing.  
2015-1-2
Use props
metalios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark, I'd be grateful if you could do me a favor and answer a question that no one has been able to assist with. I need the inside dimensions of the inspire case (or alternatively, the outside dimension of the foam insert).  I'm receiving my Inspire on Wed but would like t order a case on Monday for a Thursday trip.

I posted this request on the "case" thread without response.
2015-1-3
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are 22 by 19.375.
2015-1-3
Use props
metalios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Ed.  Previous posts indicated that the outside dimensions were at 21.9 x 19.3 x 9.4. I guess that these were wrong. I was desperate for the inside dimensions so I could move the foam insert to my HPRC case, or otherwise order a Pelican case today.
2015-1-3
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

sorry, I got this so late.  the dimensions provided are dead on.  let me know what case you get.
2015-1-3
Use props
mark
lvl.1

United States

I have been flying thing all afternoon or as soon as i can get the 1 battery charged.  It flies so perfect, not a single glitch.
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules