loud beeping and no firmware upgrade
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Spain

Hi,

i just unpacked my dji phantom 3 standard and was still trying to configurate for the first flight.

I see that the remote, phantom and app are connected but when i connect to the wifi first of all it connects to it in the settings but the above it still shows me as 4g.

after that when i go to ABOUT it tells me the version of the app is 2.5.1 and the aircraft version is unknown.
for the remote i don’t see that remote written in it.

then when i go to aircraft status it tells me picture 1 to update . when i click on that it shows me picture 2 go to home screen and upgrade.
when i go to my home screen it doesn’t show me anywhere to upgrade.

the phantom itself it non stop beeping loudly and don’t know what to do with it to make it stop as in video in the dropbox link showing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2fog6klw1xst61/Video%20Jan%2026%2C%2016%2031%2028.mov?dl=0

IMG_1703.PNG
IMG_1704.PNG
2016-1-26
Use props
wadejesu
lvl.1

United States

get a micro card reader and look in your SD card and see if BIN file is there if not download it from the DJI website to your PC then copy and paste bin file only to your SD card, format it first, plug the card into the aircraft and turn it on, it should update automatically., takes 10-20 minutes, your aircraft will keep beeping even after update when you first turn it on, will stop when everything is updated and calibrated, IMU, compass, Gimbal etc.  There are all kinds of posts on the subject in this forum. I'm new to this also, had mine a week, but I'm like'it so far.
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

wadejesu Posted at 2016-1-27 01:42
get a micro card reader and look in your SD card and see if BIN file is there if not download it fro ...

P3 standard can not be upgraded with SD card.  You have to use DJI GO to update it
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to reinstall DJI GO and see does it shows your FW version or not
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules