Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3D printer OSMO stand using the phone holder
2378 9 2016-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darmino
lvl.3
Flight distance : 615230 ft
United States

A very light and simple OSMO stand using the phone holder.

https://pinshape.com/items/16834-3d-printed-osmo-phone-holder-stand
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

so simple and useful! Thanks for sharing
2016-1-27
Use props
jems-ford12
lvl.1

India

3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. You can use the OSMO stands using the phone holder. You can also use the Epson 3D Printer. If you are facing any type of issues related to the Epson Printer Please visit Epson Ink Cartridge Not Recognized for the best solution.
2018-11-26
Use props
Albertjohn247
lvl.1

India

One such problem which general users encounter while using Epson printers is Epson Printer Error Code 0xf4. The reason behind this error code is the unavailability of ink in the device, jammed paper, broken components, etc.
2019-5-31
Use props
markjohnson9654
lvl.1

India

You can have epson printer error code 0x69 problem due to the several reasons. visit askprob community to fix the problem. https://www.askprob.com/forums/topic/my-brother-printer-says-offline-on-windows-10-pc-why/
2019-7-1
Use props
carryjhn
lvl.1

India

It's hard to assemble the 3D printer for me, later i approached but getting the issue likes of assembling printers.
2019-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

great idea, thanks for sharing.
2019-8-19
Use props
alex0506
lvl.1

India

Hello, I am not understood how to assemble the 3D printer, I search on google for that and I got help from Epson printer service I really thank them. they really a good helper without taking more time.
2019-11-2
Use props
alex0506
lvl.1

India

Hello, I am not understood how to assemble the 3D printer, I search on google for that and I got help from Epson printer service I really thank them. they really a good helper without taking more time.
2019-11-2
Use props
alex0506
lvl.1

India

visit: Epson Printer Service
2019-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules