Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question on FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) registration
1020 3 2016-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
venomx15301
lvl.4

United States

I registered on the FAA Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) Registration Site on 12/28 and have yet to get anything from the FAA by mail.

Did I read the site wrong and you have to print the "card" out? I do not have a working printer at this time and would hate to have to buy one just to print the "card" out.

Anyone else still waiting?
2016-1-26
Use props
labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Nothing here about getting anything in the mail:
Q40. What should I expect once I complete my registration on the UAS website?

A. You will receive a unique registration number that applies to any and all UAS that you own. You must mark all of your UAS with the unique registration number before operating. A registration certificate that contains the unique FAA registration number, the issue and expiration dates, and the name of the certificate holder will be sent to your email address immediately.

Q41. How do I prove I am registered?

A. A certificate of registration will be available to download and will be sent to your email address at the time of registration. When operating your UAS you must be able to present the certificate in either print or electronic format if asked for proof of registration.

Q42. Do I have to have a printout of my certificate with me?

A. No. If you are asked to show your certificate of registration, you can show it electronically. You do not have to print the certificate.
2016-1-26
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.4

United States

I would have sworn that said "and will be sent to your address at the time of registration" when I read that.
Thanks!
2016-1-28
Use props
SVTRay
lvl.4

United States

Haven't done it yet but its my understanding they give you a number that you use on all your drones.
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules