Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looks like a good program for our video shakes
975 5 2016-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RodB
lvl.3

Australia

http://news.microsoft.com/featur ... -smooth-and-speedy/

http://www.microsoftstore.com/st ... productID.323672400

2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

nice software to use if you are shooting with gopro or phone, but not really useful with DJI products because the video shot with them is already very smooth and stable
2016-1-26
Use props
RodB
lvl.3

Australia

I was not only thinking of some of the fast shaky pans we see a lot off but the time lapse features , could get creative with this .
2016-1-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RodB Posted at 2016-1-27 16:03
I was not only thinking of some of the fast shaky pans we see a lot off but the time lapse features  ...

Hyperlapse will not cure the 'shaky' videos you see because it is not an image stabilisation problem in the first place. It is a function of the frame rate and the fact that people pan too quickly in the first place. It can be minimised by refining your shooting technique.
2016-1-26
Use props
RodB
lvl.3

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-27 15:18
Hyperlapse will not cure the 'shaky' videos you see because it is not an image stabilisation probl ...

Thing is if you have the stutters on the video it is image stabilization in post , changing the the phantom settings wont fix the video someone already has that contains pans that stutter , you got to fix that in post , all good if you know how to set the camera up and do the moves really smoothly but it looks like most dont know how , software is just a clean up .

I dont know if you can do really smooth fast pans with the phantom I have not been home to fly mine yet lol , but looking at the videos I havent seen any maybe Im missing them I,ll have a good look .
2016-1-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RodB Posted at 2016-1-27 18:41
Thing is if you have the stutters on the video it is image stabilization in post , changing the th ...

The stutter you talk about is a result of the relatively slow frame rate and pans that are executed far too fast .Look at professional films, hardly any real film-maker uses pans for this reason. And post-stabilisation will not clean it up. Waving the camera around like a hose is just not cool.
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules