iTouch video lag on osmo X3 camera
1373 6 2016-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

Hello everyone, just yesterday we receive our Osmo handle, today we do the firmware update with the X3 camera from the inspire 1, everything works like a charm, but we notice that the live feed sometimes its lagging a lot, i mean A LOT, we try to change from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz wifi signal but no luck, we are using an iTouch 5gen. we have 3 wifi signal in our office, but the same thing happens when we go out (even in the beach) maybe some one have the same issue??

2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Please consider this: maybe the processor of your iTouch was overloaded, so you need to free more memory for the video stream. Or could you please try other mobile phone or device, the one which is in the list of the Usuer Manual will be perfect. Thanks!
2016-1-27
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

What size is your I touch? eg 16,32g it needs a min of around 32g for smooth streaming
2016-1-28
Use props
george_hairstyl
New

United States

I have a brand new iPhone 6s and was having the same issue.
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you try another device, one that' listed on the DJI website.

iOS Version v2.5.1. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.5.1. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

george_hairstyl Posted at 2016-1-28 23:35
I have a brand new iPhone 6s and was having the same issue.

Can you post a video showing the lag on your iPhone6?
2016-1-28
Use props
alfredosuna
lvl.3
Mexico

Thanks everyone for your response, try an ipad mini 2 and the lag is gone. the itouch may don't have enough processor for handle the video stream feed.
BTW the itouch is a 5thgen with 16gb, if you have the same, it's no gonna work with the osmo.
2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules