Announcing the DJI Osmo FlexiMic
5566 26 2016-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

DJI is pleased to announce that the new Osmo FlexiMic will be made available free of charge for all Osmo owners from January 29th as a sign of our appreciation on the occasion of DJI’s 10th anniversary. This new plug-in microphone will offer users of our handheld, stabilized 4K camera and gimbal system an even more powerful experience, taking them one step further towards professional-level filmmaking.

There are several ways for Osmo users to get their free FlexiMic. It will be included together with all new Osmos, from Jan. 29. If anyone receives an Osmo without an included FlexiMic, or if they purchased an Osmo before Jan. 29 without a microphone, we’re offering several ways to easily get one from the beginning of March:

1. Customers who bought their DJI Osmo in our Online Store or at our Shanghai Airport store, will receive an email with a coupon code, which can be redeemed for a free FlexiMic at the Official DJI Online Store. If you don’t receive a coupon, please contact onlinesales@DJI.com

2. For those that purchased their DJI Osmo from an affiliate website, please contact the affiliate in question for a coupon code to use in the Official DJI Online Store.

3. If a user has purchased their Osmo from an Authorized DJI Dealer, they can receive their FlexiMic by contacting the dealer. For any questions, please contact sales@DJI.com.

4. For Osmos purchased at the DJI Flagship Store, the unit serial number makes the customer eligible for a free FlexiMic for pickup at the store, or to be shipped within China by first contacting DJI by sending an email to store.sz@DJI.com.

Customers may also call us at 0755-8665-5264 and provide their serial number and contact information so that we can send them FlexiMic.

2016-1-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

What if I bought it new on eBay?
2016-1-29
Use props
tupoleff
lvl.2

France

I bought mine on priceminister so what ?
2016-1-29
Use props
setiawan3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

What about www.wearinasia.com ? I bought here in November.

Set
2016-1-29
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does this include handle kits?
2016-1-30
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

tupoleff Posted at 2016-1-29 16:03
I bought mine on priceminister so what ?

I don't really care were you bought yours
2016-1-30
Use props
frypan
lvl.3
Australia

I'd like to announce that I am happy to receive a free mic.

2016-1-31
Use props
jeff_kirkland
lvl.2

Australia

Wonderful news. I'll look forward to getting mine. I already bought a Rode VideoMicro to use with mine but you don't always want all that extra stuff hanging off the OSMO so this will be very useful.
2016-1-31
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

dopeytree Posted at 2016-1-30 11:58
Does this include handle kits?

Same question for me...I also "just" purchased the handle kit and would love to have usable Sound...
2016-1-31
Use props
blurfonz
lvl.2

Singapore

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-1-30 04:12
What if I bought it new on eBay?

I bought mine from a dealer in Singapore. Hmmm I hope he will get it for me as well.  So has anyone tried the mic already?? Hows the quality??
2016-1-31
Use props
frypan
lvl.3
Australia

When do we receive the email with coupon code? Anyone received their email yet?
2016-2-1
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased my Osmo on Amazon from camrise which supposingly is authorized dealer (after contacting DJI sales they referred me to the dealer I purchased from).

Anyway I sent multiple email to camrise but no response. I guess I won't get one.
2016-2-1
Use props
danielwithyou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71759 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bought it from eBay too... Is there any way we can claim this by using the serial number or something like that?
2016-2-1
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice for a DJI rep to  get on this thread and tell us (those who purchased from a 3rd party) if we qualify for a mic? Which we all should!!!!
2016-2-1
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

recieved word from dealer in regards to flex mic
2016-2-1
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry here is response
2016-2-1
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Order ID 103-0218163-8229060: 1 of DJI Osmo, Fully stabilized 4K, 12Mp Camera with Camrise Starter Bundle: lanyard and USB reader [ASIN: B016DZYB0A]   ------------- Begin message -------------  The announcement was on Jan 29, 2016, but DJI hasn't sent the microphone. Citing past history with DJI, it could be up to month before we receive them, but when we do we will ship them to everyone who purchased an OSMS from us. Thanks
2016-2-1
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I called B&H Customer Services (where I purchased my OSMO).  They said that they would have to contact DJI to find out how they go about getting these Flexi Microphones to their customers who already purchased the OSMO.  As far as the customer service knows, they are not familiar with how to obtain these for us.  

DJI - Do you have any recommendations?  I can provide DJI with a copy of my invoice from B&H.  I purchased it back in December of 2015.
2016-2-1
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2016-2-2 10:17
I called B&H Customer Services (where I purchased my OSMO).  They said that they would have to conta ...

Our New Zealand distributor FERNTECH LTD got it right: emailed me (and all other OSMO purchasers) to advise of the free offer and even provided the link to register an FOC order for delivery late february.. That's the way to do it!
Rod and the (happy) cat
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2016-2-2 05:17
I called B&H Customer Services (where I purchased my OSMO).  They said that they would have to conta ...

Please email to sales@dji.com for detail information!
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, everyone! I'm here to say that please contact the local official DJI agents or send email to sales@dji.com for the detail information about the new free Osmo FlexiMic! Good for you all and thanks!
2016-2-1
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 11:56
Please email to  for detail information!

Adela ... as you recommended I sent an email to sales@dji.com attaching my proof of purchase from B&H.  Hopefully DJI will be shipping me the FlexiMic.  Thank you for the recommendation.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2016-2-2 19:25
Adela ... as you recommended I sent an email to  attaching my proof of purchase from B&H.  Hopeful ...

2016-2-2
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2016-2-2 03:25
Adela ... as you recommended I sent an email to  attaching my proof of purchase from B&H.  Hopeful ...

I did the same thing DJI sales emailed stating to contact dealer.
2016-2-2
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

The way the article was written i got the idea, after reading the very first line; that this was yet another freebie for new buyers. But i did not read any further because of this. My edited post were i apologise for my rant towards DJI about leavin their first-day-release buyers in the cold.
Next time, i will read a bit ahead. But the way this was announced was a bit misleading for me. But i admit i could have read further, then the first line!
2016-2-2
Use props
madisona.mail
lvl.2

United States

I also wrote to a seller on amazon, got reply saying they they are going to receive those codes within a month. Once received they will send them out to us. I also found that there one online store that is going to have the mics, they are not that expencive, so if you are not able to get mics for free you may just buy them here: http://www.buildyourowndrone.co. ... nal-microphone.html it is about $10 USD.
2016-2-4
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Received my FlexiMic from B&H this week.  Yeah!
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules