Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WIN DRIVER NOT WORKING
2323 5 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while and had to get a new nasty windows 8 laptop.

When I download the Phantom 2 WIN driver from the support page in either zip or exe format and run the new software after downloading it does not work

any help would be great
2016-1-30
Use props
Gobokinetic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The signature of DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer.exe Is corrupt or invalid ???
2016-1-30
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

check your security and administrative priveleges are set properly, turn off anti virus for the install etc.
Delete and download again and give that a try...

and download the .exe file and then run from your pc, do not do the "run" from their site...
2016-1-30
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

When you do the above right click and run as administrator also.
2016-1-31
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Clear your cache or try different browser.

Executable - you need to allow otherwise it just gets blocked by windows.
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/d ... river_Installer.exe

Zip
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/d ... river_Installer.zip
2016-2-2
Use props
chowdah
New

United States

I was getting the "This App has been blocked for your protection"  error when trying to install the drivers on Windows 10.   I tried disabling driver signature verification, shutting off virus protection, launching the installer as an admin, and all kinds of other stuff. The only way that worked was booting into safe mode and installing the driver. In safe mode Windows didn't see the drone or the RC when plugged into the usb port, but I installed anyhow, thinking the usb channel I was using was disabled in safe mode.  When I logged into the computer out of safe mode, the Vision Assistant 3.8 Software linked to the drone.  Using that software I calibrated the RC through the drone.  Couldn't get DJI RC Assistant version 1.2 to work with a direct connection to the RC unit with USB, but I can still charge the unit that way. I'm using an older software for an older drone, but the driver signature problem is the same for any other unsigned DJI drivers, so this may work for all of their older unsigned drivers.
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules