Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replacement parts availability
1988 6 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gunnell_s
lvl.2

United States

searched but couldnt find this topic elsewhere, sorry if it is a repost.

I have not seen anywhere on the web where you can buy replacement parts for the Inspire besides batteries, props and motors.  If I break an arm or crack the canopy will I be able to find the parts to buy?  If so, how much will they cost?  These are major points while researching which drone to buy, and the information just is not out there.
2015-1-3
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Right now all the product is going into new production units.  I would fly very carefully for the next few months as replacement parts are going to be hard to come by.
2015-1-3
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Personally each flight I make is planned never for fun other than video shooting. And, more so with the new inspire once it arrives. This decreases possible chaos factors from invading my air space.
Ed your info here is so valued ty for all you do man..

Its all about restraint with any uav hope everyone see's it that way as this is not a toy and I intend to read and do many small pre flights before any serious video work. Cuz this sucker isn't cheap and the phantom is a good supplement as the inspire 1 will be for special occasions
Parts will be slim to none for a while that's why I ordered an extra 4500 MaH thinking just that scenario may arise. Lets hope props don't cost 50 bucks a set on the black market.. I shouldn't have said that a factory is warming up in china now..
2015-1-4
Use props
gunnell_s.msn
lvl.2

United States

Any idea when replacement parts will become available?
2015-1-29
Use props
huffmd1.gmail
lvl.1

United States

Same here I need some props. This is ridiculous!
2015-1-29
Use props
DigitalVideoDvd
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm from a motor vehicle parts background and I cannot for the life of me think how DJi have put us in this NO AVAILABILTY spares situation, it's unheard of in my industry , If I had realised that this could ever be I would NOT have purchased my Inspire, I am totally baffled that we, the customers, have not declared world war three on DJi and its so called stockists, AMAZED. New prospective customers be aware of this disgusting situation bought upon by DJi's unprofessional premature launch of the desire, Don't buy it until it's serviceable, not even props are on the shelf in the UK, and the non OE versions are not up to spec. Buyer beware
2015-3-7
Use props
TheFlyGuy
lvl.2

Israel

I spoke with my local dealer two days ago and he told me that at the latest price list from Dji there are parts for the inspire, so soon enough dealers would be able to purchase replacement parts.
2015-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules