No image in the dji go app
12Next >
2948 44 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmmj10000
lvl.1

Bolivia

Hi. Its my first use of the osmo. Everything was good. So I update the firmware, but now I cant see the image in my movile device . Its a samsung s5. I restart Everything.  Re install Everything . People of dji I wait 3 months of delivering Because of your terrible service. Now I demand a solution. If anyone know a solution  please help me
2016-1-30
Use props
ASKME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292 ft
Australia

Hi,

I am having a similar problem. I have never been able to see the image. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and have tried on other phones with the same problem. Everything else works fine. I can take photos and videos but I cannot see what I am recording. I have sent multiple emails to support and they have agreed to repair it which I am not happy about. I ordered the unit in November. It arrived almost at the end of the year. Because I took 19 days before lodging a fault they will only repair as they have a 15 day replacement policy. And I have to pay for the freight. So I have to have a device repaired that was brand new that never worked properly and pay to send it back. Also not happy.
2016-1-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Jimmj10000, I'm afraid you need to update your camera FW again. Please make sure that the latest assistant software is in the SD card of your Osmo, then follow these steps: hold the Trigger button and the Record button at the same time, and then switch on the Power until the indicator blinks red and green, the Osmo will start to upgrade itself, it takes about 30 minutes. I'll wait for your further feedback. Thanks!
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ASKME Posted at 2016-1-31 10:02
Hi,

I am having a similar problem. I have never been able to see the image. I have an iPhone 6s Plu ...

Hello! As for your situation, I'll still advise you to follow the steps that I stated as above. If you still have any problem, please just post here freely, I'll keep follow up your case to find a solution for you. More information about the issue will be appreciated. Thanks!
2016-1-31
Use props
ASKME
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-1 16:56
Hello! As for your situation, I'll still advise you to follow the steps that I stated as above. If ...

Hi,

thankyou for your suggestion. I have had multiple replies from DJI support including the steps above. My Case number is CAS-64590-J9X4H7. The address I was given to send back was RM.901,9/F, Building 16W, Science Park West Avenue, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong and I was told that "Freight collected is not accepted".

Thankyou.
2016-2-1
Use props
jmmj10000
lvl.1

Bolivia

My camera is the x3 of the inspire 1. The camera firmware is 1.6.00.40+ . I tryed in others phones and the same problem
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

United States

jmmj10000 Posted at 2016-2-2 04:54
My camera is the x3 of the inspire 1. The camera firmware is 1.6.00.40+ . I tryed in others phones a ...

Before mounting Inspire 1 X3 camera on the Osmo, we need to upgrade the X3 camera firstly, have you done that? Your camera FW version is not the latest one, please upgrade it first. Thanks!
2016-2-1
Use props
ASKME
lvl.1
Australia

Hi DJI-Adela,

Can you please reply to my last post? I see more and more people are having a similar problem. There must be a bug somewhere that is causing us to have the same problem.

Thankyou.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ASKME Posted at 2016-2-2 17:45
Hi DJI-Adela,

Can you please reply to my last post? I see more and more people are having a similar ...

Hi, I've checked out your case in our system, why did you return your parts to HK? Do you mean the issue "Freight collected is not accepted"? You may need to contact the customs clearance staff to figure out the reason.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ASKME Posted at 2016-2-2 17:45
Hi DJI-Adela,

Can you please reply to my last post? I see more and more people are having a similar ...

In addition, about the image issue after upgrading FW, we've reported to the engineers and we'll try to figure out and improve. Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-2-2
Use props
bigmouth.kwok
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I have same problem & failed to upgrade FW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@
2016-2-2
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

I was just about to do the upgrade becauce, at the 4K resolution the osmo or the application  crash ... but i was lucky and i read this, so i will be waiting for a new and stable update, but please DJI,  do it fast because we are  shoting @2.7K  
2016-2-2
Use props
jmmj10000
lvl.1

Bolivia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-1 21:56
Before mounting Inspire 1 X3 camera on the Osmo, we need to upgrade the X3 camera firstly, have yo ...

Hi, the firmware in the inspire 1 is the lastest so as the camera firmware.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

bigmouth.kwok@g Posted at 2016-2-2 21:34
I have same problem & failed to upgrade FW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Please chill up! For any problem, let's just get down to it and try to work out together. Don't worry too much!
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-2 22:20
I was just about to do the upgrade becauce, at the 4K resolution the osmo or the application  crash  ...

Normally, only if you follow the instruction strictly, there's no big problem with the upgrading. I hope you'll not be the unlucky one, either.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jmmj10000 Posted at 2016-2-2 22:53
Hi, the firmware in the inspire 1 is the lastest so as the camera firmware.

OK. Can this Inspire x3 work well with your Inspire1 right now?  Now after mounting your white Inspire 1 X3 on the Osmo, could you please do the upgrading again with the latest Osmo firmware? If it fails, please try Trigger + Record + Power Switch. If the problem still exist, please check the WiFi connection, the Pin connection of the handle and the camera. Also, please check the SD card, if possible, please try different compatible SD cards and mobile devices. Because the reason for the phenomenon of no live image feeding may be complex, please just let's test and exclude all the possibilities so that we can fix the issue. I'll wait for your feedback. Thanks!
2016-2-2
Use props
jmmj10000
lvl.1

Bolivia

Yes. The x3 camera works well in the inspire 1 . I upgraded again . I restart the wifi settings a lot of times and nothing.  I tryed in others mobiles and the same thing, no liveview.  Its weird Because as I say I can control the osmo and camera in the app. I can mover the camera and take pictures and saw it in the gallery,  but no liveview.  Somenthing el se that I noticed is that in the menú of the dji go app its says that I can entre to camera view but no that the osmo is conected.
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jmmj10000 Posted at 2016-2-3 11:31
Yes. The x3 camera works well in the inspire 1 . I upgraded again . I restart the wifi settings a lo ...

Could you please post the picture of the App reminder here?  When did the reminder come out? What did you do before that?
2016-2-2
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Greece

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-3 04:42
Normally, only if you follow the instruction strictly, there's no big problem with the upgrading.  ...

And other people has follow the instructions but they got a big problem, no reference monitor.
I remember one year ago it happened almost the same story with the phantom 2 update... any way we r waiting news from your mechanics dji ...
Regards
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-3 17:32
And other people has follow the instructions but they got a big problem, no reference monitor.
I r ...

Thanks for your patience and regards!
2016-2-3
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

Hello - I bought the Osmo and I have a iPhone 6+ - I cannot see any image on my device. I tried it with my iPad and the same thing - I tried it another phone. The video I am taking is fantastic - but I cannot see it as it says it is 'underslung mode'... can someone please help me on this one?
2016-2-6
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Greece

stevenrafter Posted at 2016-2-6 10:09
Hello - I bought the Osmo and I have a iPhone 6+ - I cannot see any image on my device. I tried it w ...

That happened after upgrading your firmware ?
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

stevenrafter Posted at 2016-2-6 16:09
Hello - I bought the Osmo and I have a iPhone 6+ - I cannot see any image on my device. I tried it w ...

The latest FW update should fix this
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 12:25

Hi, the same issue here

- latest fw V1.4.1.80 on Osmo (using the SD card method, result file checked, all success)
- iPhone 6s + iPad mini 4
- 2.6.0 DJI iOS app
- re-installed the DJI iOS app
- tried multiple SD cards, including the one supplied with the Osmo
- reset Osmo multiple times
- mounting of the gimbal to the handle checked, cleaned (forced air)

Ever since I have experienced this behaviour, the video on the iPhone worked just once, totally unrelated to all "technical" experiments described above. I moved the camera a tick faster than usual and it started working. On the next power-up, it was gone again.

Maybe HW issue? Shall I quit wasting my time experimenting and throw it back to my dealer's head?

Cheers and thx for any ideas in advance ...
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Australia

zao Posted at 2016-2-6 19:42
Hi, the same issue here

- latest fw V1.4.1.80 on Osmo (using the SD card method, result file check ...

Sounds like you have tried all the so called 'technical tricks', are you just having trouble with the wifi video feed to the phone?, I suppose you have tried 5.8ghz?, are you having other problems as well?
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 12:55
Sounds like you have tried all the so called 'technical tricks', are you just having trouble with  ...

Sorry, forgot to mention that ... switched between 2,4 and 5,8 multiple times, no results.

The problem is only with the live view transmission - I can fully control the Osmo from the phone, browse the SD card, play both videos and pictures.
2016-2-6
Use props
Ced007
lvl.1

France

Hi Zao,
I have the same problem than you and if you search a little bit we are several users in that situation: no video live stream.
I really hope that this problem can be really fixed, and that it's not something that will come again in the futur.
On my side I throw it back to my local dealer.
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Australia

zao Posted at 2016-2-6 20:24
Sorry, forgot to mention that ... switched between 2,4 and 5,8 multiple times, no results.

The pr ...

I had a lot of trouble with my iPhone 6 to with video feed, I think I may have had to much crap on it and not enough free gbs for the osmo to feed of, I wasn't sure so reset iPhone 6 and retested still a bad feed!,so I ended up getting a ipod touch latest gen6 32g one just dedicated for the osmo,(not the 16g one that wont work to small gb size) and its been all good since!!
Have u tried formatting the sd card in your pc then putting into osmo and formatting again with osmo?
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 13:38
I had a lot of trouble with my iPhone 6 to with video feed, I think I may have had to much crap on ...

Yes, multiple cards (16 and 32GB), formatting on a computer / osmo ... nothing helped. My iPhone has 35GB available space, so this is unlikely to cause any issues. When I tested with the iPad, it had more than 80GB free (new 128GB unit before loading offline stuff to it ...)
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Australia

zao Posted at 2016-2-6 21:00
Yes, multiple cards (16 and 32GB), formatting on a computer / osmo ... nothing helped. My iPhone h ...

Yeh heaps of free gb,You have tried all the tricks! you could be correct in saying it may have HW issues,if your local dealer close buy you may be able to show them the fault, and maybe get your money back or exchange for a new one? hopefully DJI might tune in here and may offer some missed advice,maybe?
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

Yeah, I would appreciate a bit of info from DJI, because I have already invested some money to accessories (including an external RODE mic). Despite of the noise (which is really terrible in quiet environments), I like the product - as I like the Phantom 3. Therefore getting money back is really an option of the last resort for me
2016-2-6
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 19:25

Thank you very much for the reply and that is good but how do I get the FW update? I have updated on the phone via the app store. i even deleted the app and started again. Could you please tell me the process? Regards Steven
2016-2-6
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

Hi, the same issue here

Hi - it's very frustrating because I know the quality of the product is very good. When you say you reset the OSMO - what was the process for this? Cheers Steven
2016-2-6
Use props
stevenrafter
New

Australia

Hi, the same issue here

Hi - it's very frustrating because I know the quality of the product is very good. When you say you reset the OSMO - what was the process for this? Cheers Steven
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

There is a reset option in the mobile app. You can update the fw using the SD card just by saving the fw file to the root of the card and starting the osmo. More info here: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads

Hope this helps
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Australia

stevenrafter Posted at 2016-2-7 06:39
Thank you very much for the reply and that is good but how do I get the FW update? I have updated  ...

Hi go to this  site  http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads and download the 1.4.1.80 zip file, use your sd card to upgrade the osmo ('not' the app update method)
2016-2-6
Use props
zao
New

Czechia

zao Posted at 2016-2-7 01:11
There is a reset option in the mobile app. You can update the fw using the SD card just by saving th ...

I have returned the unit with description of the problem ... it took a month, but I got a new device. So far great ... I had a first chance to try some of the accessories (that arrived only after I returned the device I had troubles with), and the first impressions are great! Mainly the external Rode mic (solved all previous audio issues).

If anybody has the problem - no image on the phone - go to your dealer and request exchange. Don't waste your time experimenting ...
2016-3-13
Use props
Spires Media
New

United States

We are having exactly the same problem - intermittent but more often not no live image on our phones - terrible customer service from DJI as well just emails telling us to reinstall the software - which obviously we've tried. It is terrible that we have to pay for shipping to a different country to get the problem resolved.
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

stevenrafter Posted at 2016-2-7 06:39
Thank you very much for the reply and that is good but how do I get the FW update? I have updated  ...

Please be noticed that the DJI GO App doesn't support the upgrading of the latest firmware v1.4.1.80, the only way to do the latest upgarding is as below:

1. Download the latest FW assistant software at http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
2. Extract the assistant software, move the *.bin to the root directory of the SD card (Ensure there is enough storage and your battery is fully charged,you'd better format the SD card into FAT32 firstly).
3. Power on the Osmo to begin upgrading.

Note: The power status indicator will shine solid green during a normal upgrade, and the camera indicator will blink red and green alternatively. The power status indicator will change to solid green after the upgrade is finished.
The storage location of log files for upgrade is ‘Micro SD-Misc/log/OSMO_FW_LOG_AB_txt’.

4. Restart the Osmo and ensure the Camera Status Indicator is off for normal use.
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 21:18
Yeh heaps of free gb,You have tried all the tricks!  you could be correct in saying it may have  ...

Sorry for the late reply!
If you've tried all the troubleshooting without success, the problem may be out of a defective component inside the camera. Some misoperations may damage that part.
2016-3-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules