No image in the dji go app
2952 44 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Spires Media Posted at 2016-3-14 16:55
We are having exactly the same problem - intermittent but more often not no live image on our phones ...

Hello! In your situation, if it can't display the live view intermittently, then the issue is different. Please check the SD card and your phone which are closed linked to the image transmission.
If you're in the USA, we would suggest returning your Osmo to our service center in North America. You can contact support.us@dji.com directly.
2016-3-14
Use props
retret66
lvl.2

United States

Wow, this is the main reason I returned by Inspire 1 and DJI still did not fix this?.. I am sure when firmware is updated, it doesnt update it really will so it well break.. This issue is not new...

http://forum.dji.com/thread-24640-1-1.html

http://www.capedigital.com/journal/inspire-1-grounded
2016-3-14
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

retret66 Posted at 2016-3-14 19:43
Wow, this is the main reason I returned by Inspire 1 and DJI still did not fix this?.. I am sure whe ...

Very interesting...
2016-3-14
Use props
retret66
lvl.2

United States

I totally love my Inspire 1 and this very reason I had to return it, DJI did not want to replace it and they just want it returned for a full refund ( I totally gave them that, good support at least for me).. Does this means they know that this is an ongoing issue? I still however ordered the OSMO for this upcoming vacation together with external mic and extension stick.. I ordered it direct from DJI.. Hopefully there is only a small percentage of this and I will get a good one..In any case, I think the issue is that if you leave the bin file on the sd card, the camera will boot up and will check for a valid update on root of the SD card, it verify against your software and will skip update and then it will boot. The problem I experience is that, if you forget to remove the bin file, it might fail to verify the version and will go and reupdate your firmware..
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

retret66 Posted at 2016-3-16 07:15
I totally love my Inspire 1 and this very reason I had to return it, DJI did not want to replace it ...

Yeah, you're right. Thanks for your support to DJI!
Please remove the *.bin file for upgrading or just format your SD card if the upgrading has been done, it will probably cause some problem next time when you power on the Osmo because of the bin file.
2016-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules