Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
lightbridge and only 8 channels with a DX9
1435 1 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I need some more help from everyone, I'm using a Spektrum DX9 with lightbridge and it works fine except it will only recognize 8 channels on my dx9 which has 9 channels..  in lightbridge assistant software if you go into the channel mapping it shows 16 sliders for the main controller and 16 for the 2nd controller but only 8 of the 16 sliders will move and 9 thru 16 won't. I've also connected my dx9 as the 2nd controller and the same issue exists. So it doesn't matter if my dx9 is plugged into the red or black plug on the LB controller plugs, it still only sees 8 of the 9 channels so why isn't light bridge seeing all 9 channels of my dx9?  I tried every setting in the trainer menu and every setting in the dx9 and nothing will get LB to realize the ninth channel. I've mapped it to different switches even to make sure it wasn't a switch issue.  Channel 9 moves on the dx9's monitor screen and all 9 channels work when I'm connected to my spektrum ar9020 receiver i use on my F450 so i know it's not an issue with my dx9 so I'm thinking its a bug in the LB ground units firmware. Also,  I've got my fat shark goggles using ch 8 and 9 on my f450's receiver  for a pan tilt camera so i know the trainer port works on ch 9 and when i connect my friends dx9 to mine thru the trainer ports his dx9 sees all 9 ch from my dx9 so i know it's putting a signal out of the trainer port for all 9 of the channels but for some reason i can't get LB to see that 9th channel..  any assistance would be appreciated
2015-1-3
Use props
padair
lvl.1

Canada

same thing here.  I've heard rumour that spektrum only supports 8 channels thru ppm trainer port???
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules