Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you help me, DJI?
2136 10 2014-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

Ok DJI,
I have tried mail and the support page, nothing worked, no response, nothing!
So, let us trie this way.
I aquired a Phantom 2 Vision plus last 10th of september, in a local dealer in Lisboa, Portugal.
I have been trying the phantom and must say, in several aspects, i am very pleased with it.
But, concerning the camara, i need some help. This phantom is intended to record aerial videos for my work.
So, i need a camara that actually works...
In the following video, made by me, i tried to show the two main errors that have been occuring with the camara
http://youtu.be/eTpIJn5U7SQ
At the beggining, you can see the horizontal level is off by two degrees to the right side. Problem with the gimbal?
At 0:13 seconds you can notice "flashing" from brighter to darker in the picture, what i would like to know if it's a auto exposure issue or a error in the sensor, or what is it?!!!!
This issue occurs even if i dont tilt the camara and it doesnt happens allways, but it is breaking my nerves!!!
I record allways in 1080p-30fps, average exposure, 100 iso, WB sunny, -0.3 compensation, antiflcker 50hz.
I have tried with other settings, and it still happens.
Please help me, i have my money in this and need to put this to work.
My support contacts don't work, you don't reply, so what am i to do?

Please forgive my english, but i'm thinking in portuguese...
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

If you could show a diffrent video on a diffrent surface. Shoot a diffrent scene, and share with us.
I am thinking that you are getting interferance from the Quad, There is a pattern to the flashes.
Try calling this number. I know it's in the US. But I have got good service here.
+1 (818) 235 0789Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
Or contact the dealer, There seems to be a issue with your phantom.
The pattern seems to be interferance with the light indicators in my mind.
When flying in FPV mode do you see that change of light on your display.
If so try to look at the phantom and screen at the same time and see if the flashing is matching.

Or wait until DJI Daniel or someone from DJI here to respond.

2014-9-26
Use props
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-26 22:05
If you could show a diffrent video on a diffrent surface. Shoot a diffrent scene, and share with us. ...

Ok, i am going to do some more tests, also with fpv mode.
The thing it is hard to see in my phone or tablet display this changes of light, i van detect it well only when i download to the pc.
And what about the horizontal level, what do you think about it?
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Horizontal to me looks ok, but might be off just a hair.
I see that the wind is calm.
2014-9-26
Use props
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-26 22:05
If you could show a diffrent video on a diffrent surface. Shoot a diffrent scene, and share with us. ...

Ok, i found in my test videos some more examples of the "flashing" video
http://youtu.be/kjy7yWTocIo
See in 0:20 and 0:40 seconds.
Recorded at 1080p-30fps, average exposure, std sharpness, antificker 50hz, 100 iso, -0,3 contrast.
2014-9-26
Use props
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-26 23:48
Horizontal to me looks ok, but might be off just a hair.
I see that the wind is calm.

The wind was very calm
Theres no reason to the horizont level isn't leveled and you are wright, it's just a hair to the left, we can corrected if necessary in post production, but i'm afraid if it could get worst.
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

It could get worse but there is a fix for that if it does. Sometimes with a hard jog left to right will correct it without having to go in and physically make the adjustment.
Ok I saw it in your second video. There is a problem I think with interferance. I would definently contact your seller for repair. And make sure they see the video.

The other light to dark is from Auto ISO and metering. I dont use the Auto ISO because of that. Also I keep my meter to Average setting.
This will prevent the step down effect in the video.
2014-9-26
Use props
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-27 00:25
It could get worse but there is a fix for that if it does. Sometimes with a hard jog left to right w ...

I'm sorry, but i don't understand. Jog left to right, what do you mean? With the phantom in the air, or by hand and disconected?
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

jprpires@gmail. Posted at 2014-9-27 00:30
I'm sorry, but i don't understand. Jog left to right, what do you mean? With the phantom in the ai ...

While it is in the air. If I see that my horizon is off. I hit the left and right joystick to try to get the horizon level.
2014-9-26
Use props
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-27 00:34
While it is in the air. If I see that my horizon is off. I hit the left and right joystick to try  ...

Ok, got it. Thank's about the clarification, i am in path of learnning all that i can ;)
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

jprpires@gmail. Posted at 2014-9-27 00:36
Ok, got it. Thank's about the clarification, i am in path of learnning all that i can ;)

No problem at all.  
2014-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules