Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Who do I contact if i'm not satisfied with customer service
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blueboing101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66650 ft
United Kingdom

I would like to know the email address of the higest point of contact to help me resolve my problem. I have owned the phantom 3 pro since 6/6/15 it deveopled an ulta sonic error on the second flight, I was informed I had to update it... the controller instantly bricked out. Was repaired in the Netherlands which took ages and returned... I fly it maybe three times tops and the controllers usb port has now stopped working so it wont connect to anything. It is under warenty still and has been very well looked after during my care. It doesnt work and isnt fit for purpose, recently completely letting me down on my brothers wedding day. I want a replacement controller as this ones issues cannot be resolved to my standards. I have contacted DJI Europe and had one reply asking me about cables devices etc used to which I promptly replied. I have heard nothing since, this is not acceptible. I would like to contact someone further up the tree and get this issue sorted out. My phantom being dead in the water is causing me considerable stress.

MALC
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am, sorry you are having issues, if you have tried a different device and USB cable then it very well may be the USB port. Can you try to power everything up, then plug in the USB cable to see if it works.
Give me your email and I will forward and someone will contact you.
Again, sorry you were having an issue.
2016-2-1
Use props
blueboing101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66650 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-1 22:13
I am, sorry you are having issues, if you have tried a different device and USB cable then it very w ...

Hi ken, sorry about the stress my friend, my email is blueboing101@live.co.uk I have tried charging everything different devices cables etc. still no joy.

Malc
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

blueboing101@li Posted at 2016-2-3 03:36
Hi ken, sorry about the stress my friend, my email is  I have tried charging everything different  ...

Ok, sorry about that. I will forward your information and someone will email you soon.And you've also tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, after syncing your flights?
2016-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules