Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LB2 Ground Controller vs I1 Controller
1320 3 2016-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Captain
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any particular reason the LB2 controller is $150 more than the Inspire 1? It's bad enough that DJI doesn't allow the I1 controller to be used as a slave device....

I rushed out to buy the LB2 and now I've seen that my I1 controller isn't slave compatible, it's just another wallet opening month.

2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

I am sorry for that, the Inspire 1 controller is not compatible with Lightbridge II.
2016-2-17
Use props
CloudVisual
Captain
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-17 09:39
I am sorry for that, the Inspire 1 controller is not compatible with Lightbridge II.

I appreciate that they're not compatible, but any reason why they're $150 different in price?
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

CloudVisual Posted at 2016-2-17 22:00
I appreciate that they're not compatible, but any reason why they're $150 different in price?

LB2 can support 1080P live video transmission compared to the 720P live video of Inspire 1. Also, LB2 can support 2 output at the same time, it means you can output 1080P video to your mobile and TV display at the same time, or you can output to SDI at the same time. It also support SDI which Inspire 1 can not. For more information, you can check the user manual of the LB2 and Inspire 1. As you can see, LB2 can provide higher resolution live video and it's more stable and reliable, so it's aim for customers who have a higher requirement about the live video transmission. For Inspire 1, the live video is just an assistant of air end monitor and help the users to shoot better footage and photos.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules