Samsung Galaxy tab 4 10.1''
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renamire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192484 ft
Indonesia

Hi,
I just recieve my dji phantom 3 advanced and i try to connect on my sam gal tab 4 10.1''(SM-T531) but it doesn't work. i cannot access the phantom 3 advanced canera view.
i have try with my sam A5 and all is ok (but too small)..i have try debugging usb on developer options but it is not working.
anyone have the same problem or have find a solution?

thanks for your answers.

Renamire
2016-2-3
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Renamire,

What is the operating system version for your Android?  The DJI Go app requires Android version 4.1.2 or later.  If you do not have it, maybe you can upgrade your Galaxy to 4.1.2?  I have the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1" and it works real well.  Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-2-4
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

Hi Cetaman,
thanks for your answer.
i aready checke that and the version is 5.0.2
when i connect, i can only enter cam view of inspire 1 , but cannot connect as i have the phantom 3 adv.
when i go to the page of phantom, cannot access the view but how to connect only...
mine is not pro, maybe that is the problem.
2016-2-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Renamire Posted at 2016-2-5 20:35
Hi Cetaman,
thanks for your answer.
i aready checke that and the version is 5.0.2

Aloha Renamire,

Maybe you should uninstall the DJI Go app from your Galaxy, shut it down, and then reinstall it when you boot up again.  What are your firmware numbers for the remote and P3?  Are they the latest?

Be sure to have read the manual (the more you read it, and visit this forum, the more success you tend to have).  Also be sure to start up the Galaxy first, then start the remote controller and since it is connected to the Galaxy, it will automatically load DJI Go.  (If not then there is a problem to solve.)  After the remote is started, be sure your P3A is ten feet or more away and start the P3A.  Go back to the remote & Galaxy and see if it is displaying your P3A now.  

Remember, we have non-conforming Android devices, so we are on our own trying to get them to work.  Be sure to click on the "reply" button on the bottom right of this post so you will alert me to your reply.  Good Luck!  

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-2-6
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

Cetaman Posted at 2016-2-7 02:09
Aloha Renamire,

Maybe you should uninstall the DJI Go app from your Galaxy, shut it down, an ...

Hi Cetaman,
still cannot and get crazy with my small screen phone. the app didn't start when i start the remote. on my phone, it start directly. it show on the battery of my tablet that i cannot charge. i try debug usb on tablet, on app but nothing works.
i am thinking to buy a new tablet. but not allowed by my wife ( as i already spend much money on copter-
2016-2-9
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

Renamire Posted at 2016-2-10 10:08
Hi Cetaman,
still cannot and get crazy with my small screen phone. the app didn't start when i st ...

just one more thing, what is your android version ( 5.0.2) or less.

before it was kitkat and now they upgrade to lillipop maybe that is the problem
2016-2-9
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Renamire Posted at 2016-2-9 17:19
just one more thing, what is your android version ( 5.0.2) or less.

before it was kitkat and now  ...

Aloha Renamire,

When I did check it one time, I am pretty sure it was Android 4.1.2 because I remember feeling relief that my tablet just matched the version requirement.

Keep tinkering with it.  Maybe one time you will discover what makes it work.  Does the tablet do everything else.  Will it charge directly, without an app, etc.?  Have you checked if there is a forum for Android Galaxy Tab tablets?  Do not give up, because the 10.1 inch tablet is well worth it.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-2-9
Use props
phil.philmerry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125482 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry to state the obvious, when you first open the App you have a picture of the Inspire, slide this to the left and you get the P3 Pro with a drop down button on the right, tap this to get the P3 Advanced, thats what I do each time, also I assume you have the latest DJI Go version2.6

Phil M
2016-2-10
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

Cetaman Posted at 2016-2-10 14:38
Aloha Renamire,

When I did check it one time, I am pretty sure it was Android 4.1.2 because  ...

Dear Cetaman,
i order a new Charging connector flex for my tablet and it worked. so this was the problem. thanks for helping me to garanty me that it worked with your tablet.

what you use to hold your tablet as it is too big for the RC?
2016-3-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Renamire Posted at 2016-3-5 00:58
Dear Cetaman,
i order a new Charging connector flex for my tablet and it worked. so this was the p ...

Aloha Renamire,

If you do not want to shift your tablet to one side or the other, you can grind out some of the "stock" device holder that comes with the P3.  Otherwise, I can barely squeeze the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 into the extremely stretched open display holder.  It takes a little work , but it works.  There may be other options, but mine works.  The USB connector plugs in real tight.  A Dremel Mototool works real well.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules