Quality of my camera (solved)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taylor_napper22
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Hey everyone,

I own a Phantom 3 Standard and I am finding the quality of my 1080p is looking absolutely rubbish, same as the quality of my pictures, has anyone else had this problem before?

Thanks,
Taylor.
2016-2-3
Use props
pantera989
lvl.3

New Zealand

Nope, can you upload some example photos or video for us to take a look at?

There have been some reports of slightly out of focus cameras, particularly in cold environments.
2016-2-3
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"the quality of my 1080p is looking absolutely rubbish, same as the quality of my pictures,"

Lots of possibilities here .. but the first is to check that you are pulling the SD card out and getting the images from there?
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

If you are talking about cashed videos and photos it is no so clear, but original image from SD card must be ok. Can you upload couple of images, so we will take a look at it
2016-2-3
Use props
taylor_napper22
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Ahh, yeah the original image from SD card once I put that into the computer looks 100x better, however because I can't convert it on the iPad to HD is probably why it looks terrible. Once I check the photos as well on the SD card, I give it a couple of seconds to load a bit more and it sharpens.

Thanks for the help and advice!
2016-2-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

taylor_napper22 Posted at 2016-2-5 10:21
Ahh, yeah the original image from SD card once I put that into the computer looks 100x better, howev ...

It would be a good idea if you went back and edited your first post to put SOLVED at the end of the title, then people don't go looking to assist you.
2016-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules